Koyuki humphed as she turned her head away from the male she kneed.

'Baka, who told him to grab me like that?' The magentanette thought as her cheeks flushed in embarrassment, 'H-His hand g-grabbed them!' She unconsciously covered her chest with her arms as she angrily glared at Kagami who was starting to recover while coughing.

Even though many people watched the fallen male in pity, many of them were also excitedly whispering with each other.

"Amazing! Only a 8 point difference now!"

>>TIME SKIP>>

Eventually after a bottle of water and walking the pain off with few step, Kagami was back in the game.

He played fiercely against the opponent, taking his anger out on them. Though he was still furious and stared at the female who inflicted the pain on him. Although he wanted to have a nice long argument with his female teammate, he too wasn't stupid enough to lose concentration on the game.

As the game continued, the attitude Koyuki had soon changed.

Her usually bright round eyes were narrowed as she observed the tanned male from the opponent team.

'As the fourth quarter started Dai-kun expression changed... This might not end up well... I was hoping Tai-chan would keep up with him, but if it gets too far I'll probably have to step in as well.' The female mentally debated with herself as she kept a close eye on her opponent

'Even if my main worry is Dai-kun I have to keep my guard on their sadist as well.' Koyuki's magenta eyes narrowed on the glassed captain of Tōō.

Imayoshi was currently guarding her cousin who seemed to be breathing heavily.

Kuroko struggled to break away from the Imayoshi. He was trying to assist Kagami, though the glassed male kept coming in his way.

The time continued to lessen on the digital clock that was up for all eyes to view.

And as the time slowly got closer to the end of the game, the intensity of the players seemed to rise.

As Aomine made a point, Kagami and Koyuki weren't too behind. Fiercely they made the point struggling to catch up.

The magenta haired female heavily panted as she glared at the tanned male.

'He's getting serious... If he enters it, I'll have no choice but enter it as well. But if Tai-chan... If it's him... He just might...' The female sighed as she gritted her teeth.

Though her lips tugged upwards slightly a look of excitement entering her eyes.

Her magenta eyes shined as she watched the panting makes on the court, 'This is why I play basketball, this is why I love it....! People become so passionate.....!'

As Hyuga made the point from the three pointed line, there was only a three point difference with remaining ten minutes.

As the crowds cheered, one female darted forward, her eyes wide as she stared at the tanned male who used to be her teammate.

Aomine had the ball in his hand as it was thrown at him but Wakamatsu.

Kagami who was closer to Aomine saw the tanned male's movement at the same time Koyuki did.

Though as he stood in front of the tanned male to block him, his dark red eyes seemed to widen in shock as Aomine disappeared from view.

As Kagami turned around, Aomine was already in front of the hoop dunking into it.