Elizabeth nodded and smiled softly, so proud of how far the boys have come.

"I've actually made an album, like solo, just me. Well it's more like an EP." Alex said.
Elizabeth quickly downed her sandwich, almost choking on it.
"Turner, that's awesome!" She exclaimed, "How have I not heard about this earlier?"
"Well it only released it about a month ago... Its a soundtrack for a movie." He said.
"I'll have to get it on vinyl then." Elizabeth said, still shocked at how Alex had made songs for a movie, it's a great achievement and she couldn't be more proud of him. Who would've thought that the guy that was so shy with his singing, asking Elizabeth to be the lead singer would actually end up being him.

"Well, how's you with the singing?" Alex asked, "You know I can get in contact with some record labels and you could get a deal, you've got talent!" He then added.
"You know, me singing is kind of getting old." Elizabeth spoke up, "I don't see the thrill in it anymore. Perhaps playing at pubs for a few years ruined it for me."

Alex frowned at this statement. She were so talented and he wished that she could go further so then they could possibly tour together, and have a good time as 'famous rockstars'

Whenever he thought of being famous in a rock band, he'd always thought that Elizabeth would be there too and when he looks back on it at times, it feels weird that they weren't sharing a stage like they used to do so often.

"But Liz... You're so talented, please don't waste it... I'd always thought that we'd be famous rockstars together, running away from the paparazzi and spending money on stupid crap." Alex said, smiling as he reminisced on the past, where him and Elizabeth were merely 14, dreaming at the future and what could be. Who would've thought that they are were they are today and had managed to tackle all the challenges along the way.

"Well technically we already have ran away from the paparazzi... But I don't know.. Wouldn't it get old?" She asked, "I mean, if I do end up being successful it wouldn't just be about the music anymore, it would be about me. I mean I've seen you guys on TV, seen you in magazines, newspapers. That's cool and all, but I just would want to do the music part of it, not the interviews, constant photo shoots, and all that." Elizabeth said.

Alex nodded, "I guess at times it can get annoying, but that's all a part of it." He said, and after a few seconds he spoke up again, "Just do what you think is best, Liz." He said simply.
Elizabeth smiled softly and nodded.

The two finish their sandwiches and spend the rest of the afternoon shifting Elizabeth's belongings into some random boxes, getting the moving process started.

They soon come across some old pictures and smile, looking back on the those much simpler times, where they were young, dumb and broke.

"I remember that, we were in Cornerstone!" Elizabeth said, smiling happily.
"And we all bullied Matt's terrible attempt for trying to get himself in the photo." Alex added, and the two begin to laugh, looking at Matt's eyes wide open in the corner of the picture.

Alex and Elizabeth continue to look through the pictures, looking back a certain pictures with the group, and others just her and Alex. "I
"I can't believe you got all these printed." Alex said, holding up a picture and looking at it.
"Yeah well, it was good times and I wanted to look back on it and remember how much fun we had." Elizabeth said, smiling at the picture in her hand.

It's her and Alex together, holding up their drinks, arms around each other, looking as if they are laughing. Elizabeth showed him that picture and he smiled too, taking the picture out of her hand and examining it closely.

"We'll have to recreate that photo again someday." Alex said, and Elizabeth smiled.
"Of course."

As Elizabeth continue to sift through the pictures, she found a photo of her smiling at the camera, but Alex looking down into her eyes, completely unaware that a photo was being taken. He was smiling down to her, with this look of love in his eyes.

And suddenly Elizabeth remembered that day ever so vividly, recalling the memory and regarding it as one of the best days of her life. 

She had so many good times with Alex, and she was so glad that he was back. She thought about how in most of these photos they were both hiding how they liked one another, and it's so evident that there is love by the way they look at each other. Elizabeth was so grateful that these moments were captured for her to look back on, and she wondered what happened to those feelings she had so long ago. Perhaps she still had them? Those feelings that made her look at Alex in a different light, having this lustful desire to place her lips on his once again, wondering what they tasted like... If they still tasted the same. Last time she remembered it was a mix of toothpaste and well... Him. She wondered if he still tasted like him, or had he kissed too many other girls that he was gone.

Suddenly Elizabeth realised what she were thinking about and she shook her head, picking up a different photo.

Snap out of it, she thought to herself.