Paige.

I constantly wondered how she was doing, Lucy kept updating me on her status and her runway shows. She was definitely making a name for herself out there. She's been rising to fame these past few years. She looked happy. That was enough for me.

"I don't care."

"Whatever you say Blake, I'll just pretend that I believe you." Ram laughed.

I rolled my eyes and continued minding my documents while Ram continued teasing me like an idiot.

"Excuse me, Sir?" Lucy entered the door.

"Hey Luce!" Ram waved at her.

"Your highness." She bowed.

"What is it Lucy?" I asked.

"Your father wishes to see you in his office." I nodded and fixed the papers on my desk. "Is that all?"

"Oh and here's the hard copy of the report you requested, and this is the contract from the Canadian investors." She placed another load of papers on my desk.

I scanned the papers. "Alright, thanks."

She nodded and bowed at Ram once again before leaving.

When she left, Ram turned to me.

"Why does she still call you Sir?"

I shrugged. "I kept telling her not to but she never listens so I just roll with it." I stood up and wore my coat. "My Dad's waiting for me, will you be staying here?" I asked him.

"Nah, I have a scheduled dinner with my dear relatives." He checked his watch.

"Good luck." I laughed. "Not everyone gets to have dinner with England's royal family."

"Well not everyone has a best friend who's the Prince of Egypt." He smirked.