Thats My Best Friend

Addi and I are hanging out at mine Jadens and Taylers house waiting for the other boys to get home. Just watching a movie. Adds has her head in my lap and her legs up on the couch.

"Do you wanna go lay down?" I asked her. She nodded her head and got up. We walked up the stairs into my room and layed on the bed. She was dozing off on my chest while I was on tiktok. I heard this audio and immediately asked Adds to do it with me.

She was reluctant but then she agreed to do it.

I sat down in the computer chair and she stood next to me.

"That body looking crazy ooohhhh" the audio played. Addi looked at the camera confused. "That pussy might amaze me. That's my best friend that's my best friend she's not my girlfriend she is my best friend." Addi listened to the audio and danced a little. "I just fuck her from time to time." As the audio finished she looked at me with a shocked expression.

"You know. You could if you wanted to..." She said slowly walking back to the bed. And I was about to just pin her down on the bed and do it right there but then we heard the front door open and close with shouts of our roommates coming back home.

I looked down at her underneath me and kissed her. "Another time, Baby." She whispered and turned over to lay down while I went downstairs to meet the boys.

"Y'all are such cockblockers!" I playfully pushed them as I got downstairs. "What are you talking about? Do you have a girl up there? Ooooohhhh I'm telling Addison!" Jaden said getting out his phone and facetiming her.

"Relax he can do what he wants they're not even dating." Tayler told him. Just then Addi answered the phone and Tayler saw she was in my room and immediately shut up to see how Jaden would embarrass himself.

"Addi Bryce was bout to fuck someone in his room you might wanna come over and beat his ass." He said and me and Tayler just quietly laughed. "Okay I'm on my way" Addi laughed.

"Bryce JJ said you have someone in your room right now is that true?" Addison said coming down and Jaden finally put two and two together. "OH SHIT! NO FUCKING WAY! FINALLY! TAYLER WERE LEAVING RIGHT NOW LET THEM DO WHAT THEY NEED TO DO!" He yelled pulling Tayler out the door.

"You heard him. Let's do what we need to do." She said hanging her arms around my neck. I put my hand on her waist and pulled her into a sweet kiss before picking her up and making her legs wrap around my waist.

She giggled as I carried her up the stairs sharing several short kisses on the way up. Walking through my bedroom door she jumped down from me and pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard going down to my neck.

"I'm the dominant one here, Baby." I said and pushed her down on the bed climbing on top of her. I kissed down her neck before proceeding to ask permission to take off her shirt.

Once she gave me her permission I slowly pulled off her shirt and kissed down her chest and her stomach all the way to her jeans. I looked up for permission.

"For the dominant one you're not very dominant." She teased me and unbuttoned her jeans.

"Before we do this I want you to know that I love you. I always have always will." I said coming back up to her face. She smiled and kissed me. "I love you too. Sempre e per sempre." We both smiled for a second.

"You are wearing too much clothes." She said before flipping us over and straddling on top of me.

"God damn, Baby. Maybe I'm not the dominant one." I told her before ripping off my shirt.

And that is one night I will never forget.