"What do you want?"

Ethan frowned, glancing at the Tate, "I need your help." He looked back at Lydia.

"With what?" Adelyn and Stiles asked as the human leaned toward the doorway.

"Stopping my brother and Kali from killing Derek." He explained, making Addy roll her eyes. Lydia nodded at the boy, making Adelyn gape at her.

"Nope, no way you are doing that. No."

: ̗̀➛☽︎

So, Lydia ended up leaving with Ethan, much to Adelyn's dismay.

The Tate was now in the front of Allison's car, with the Argent, Scott and Isaac. They were looking for things that would have their parents' scent on it, Stiles split up with them and went to his own house.

"So, you want to tell me what's up with the veins on your neck, or am I going to have to ask Isaac?" Scott leaned forward, Addy looked back at him and then looked at Isaac.

"Well, Lahey back there is more paranoid about them than I am, so he'll probably tell you that it's going to kill me. I, on the other hand, think it has something to do with you idiots drowning. Deaton thinks it's a sign I'm about to evolve, so really, we're all just guessing and have no idea." She smiled sarcastically at her boyfriend, before leaning back into her seat. "I feel like I am playing a supernatural roulette." The Tate groaned, massaging her temples. "It's thrilling, really. Gets the adrenaline going."

"It showed up about ten hours after you guys went under. Hasn't stopped spreading sense." Isaac explained in a less dramatic way. Scott nodded, but Isaac continued, "As far as Deaton can tell, it's not hurting her. Just looks, uh, concerning."

"I'm fine. As of right now." Adelyn turned to look at Scott again, raising her eyebrows as if to establish that she was alright. He nodded once more, telling her that he believed it.

Allison pulled up to her apartments, Adelyn heard the McCall's phone buzz as Stiles called him. The teens made it into the building and on the elevator hastily as Scott said to the human. 

"Just grab anything." Scott replied when he asked what he should get. Scott frowned when the boy spoke again, "Stiles, I'm not smelling you dad's boxers." Addy laughed quietly as the elevator doors opened. "Socks. Okay, I'll smell the socks." He compromised, grimacing in disgust.

"What about me?" Isaac looked at Allison as she unlocked the door.

"See what you can find in my dad's closet. Anything with a strong scent." The huntress directed, before grabbing Adelyn's hand. "Come help me."

Allison pushed the door to her dad's office open, seeing Scott's dad and two police officers at the desk. "Quite the arsenal your father's got here, young lady."

"Woah, this feels illegal." Adelyn commented, not liking how the man was just in Allison home waiting for them.

Scott moved toward the two girls, his hand landing on Adelyn's bicep when he got close enough. "Scott."

"What are you doing here?" The McCall responded, venom lacing his tone. Adelyn looked back at him, the expression on his face was not a happy one.

"Following one of the only leads I have." He replied, Adelyn shut her eyes momentarily as she realized they were about to be interrogated. "Now, since I don't know where you've been, why don't you have a seat? We can talk. You too, Isaac." He called, and the aforementioned werewolf moved so he could now be seen.

"How do you know my name?"

"You're name is one of the few things I know." McCall responded, and Adelyn scoffed. "To be honest, the rest of what's going on around here has me stumbling around in the dark, even over the smallest clue."