Caleb smiles, "Watching your team in action was the fun."

"Care to introduce your new friends, Caleb?" The General asks.

"Yes, Master. This is Wrecker, Hunter, Echo, Tech, Y/N, and Crosshair." Caleb smiles.

"Awesome to meet you, General. As you can see, I'm the only not-clone of the batch." Y/N smiles.

The General frowns, "While I'm not sure "fun" is the sentiment I would express, I agree with my Padawan. Your exploits were quite impressive."

Wrecker asks, "Exploits?"

"Don't overthink it, Wrecker." Crosshair frowns.

Y/N smiles, "She means our handiwork, the way we did things."

"Thank you, General." Echo nods.

"Now, would one of you please explain where my actual reinforcements are?" She asks.

"Rerouted to the capital. We're all you're getting." Hunter frowns.

Wrecker laughs, "Ha! We're all you need!"

Tech frowns, "Actually, if my intel is correct, the general will not need any of us. The Clone War may soon be over."

Y/N suddenly stiffens, no one taking any notice except Caleb.

"Better tell that to the Clankers headed our way." The Captain frowns.

"Tech isn't talking about them. He's talking about the end of the war on the republic broadcasts." Y/N frowns.

"Clone intelligence is reporting Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi has found and engaged General Grievous on Utapau." Tech frowns.

Echo replies, "If he captures or kills Grievous, the Separatist command structure will collapse."

Tech nods, "And most likely the droid armies along with them."

"A fascinating theory, yet unfortunately not something we can control from here. I suggest we focus on the task at hand." The General frowns.

Hunter asks, "Any orders? Or shall we do what we do?"

"Let's blow something up!" Wrecker exclaims.

Y/N cheers, "Yeah! Let's burn them to the ground like straw on a hot summers day!"

The General asks, "Well, Caleb, shall we let them do what they do?"

Caleb answers, "Only if I can go with them."

"Very well." She nods.

Y/N walks over to the General and whispers in her ear, "Beware of Order 66. If you hear that order, run."

Y/N walks away, back to the clones.

"Hey, kid. You ready for this? We move fast." Hunter smirks.

Caleb smiles, "Good. That's the only way I know."

Wrecker laughs, "I like him."

Y/N chuckles as the group puts their helmets back on and run towards the droid battalion just before something is heard through the comms. Y/N trips in shock just before those three words she's been dreading are announced.

"Execute Order 66."

Y/N gasps in fear as she freezes at those words. Suddenly, the sound of gunfire is heard behind them. Y/N turns to see the clones firing on the General. She gets up off the ground just as Caleb looks back.

"Master... Master!" Caleb yells.

The entire group turns back, seeing Y/N frozen and Caleb running towards his master.