Chapter 2

"Call...me...every...night...boo." Chase instructed me in between kisses as we stood in front of his car. I was waiting on my dad to arrive.

"I will." I assured him, wiping my lipgloss off of his lips. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Uggghhh. Are you sure you can't stay on this side of town, Ash?" He whined, burying his head in the side of my neck. He has never been this clingy in the whole year that we've been together.

"What's wrong, Chase? Why are you being so clingy all of a sudden?" I asked him, seriously concerned.

"Nothing, boo. I just wanna be with my girl over Spring Break. Everybody gonna be coupled but me and you and we the bombest couple around. I just want my girl." He confessed.

I felt kind of bad and he was really making me want to stay with him. I refuse to stay with my mother during Spring Break though. I'm trying to let loose.

I looked up at him as he placed his hands on my waist. "I'll call you every night while I'm in bed. You know your voice puts me to sleep." I said licking my lips and giving him my look. He smirked before biting his lower lip.

"You can come over on Wednesday, Papi. Can you last that long?" I asked him.

"It's gonna be rough but I'd wait a lifetime for you, boo." He told me. Hearing him say things like that made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"You're so adorable." I cooed. He leaned down and kissed my lips for the hundredth time. As we pulled out of the kiss, I noticed my dad pull up.

"My dad is here, Hun." I informed him. He sighed and pulled me in for a long hug.

"I love you, boo." He told me.

"I love you, too." I told him.

Chase had me in my feelings now. I seriously didn't want to leave him now.

I slowly walked over to my dad's car. When I got in and fastened my seatbelt I looked in the direction of Chase's car and I saw that he was still standing there. I blew him a kiss. He pretended that he caught it, put it over his heart and winked at me. That made me smile so hard.

"Hey, daddy." I greeted my dad, finally focusing my attention on him.

"Hey, baby girl. How are you?" He asked me.

"I'm good. Looking forward to this much needed break." I said with a grin.

"I know that's right. How's your mom?" He asked me.

"Ain't nothing change. She's still bourgeois as ever. I think she's dating someone now though." I told him.

"Oh really?" My dad scoffed.

"Now daddy I know you ain't jealous are you?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"I ain't got nothing to jealous fo'. Them white boys can have that headache. It'll probably loosen her up." He said with a chuckle.

My phone buzzed in my lap, taking my attention away from the conversation. I was surprised when I saw I had three texts, I never felt my phone vibrate before now. One was from Chase, another from my Eastside lover and the last was from homegirl Khadijah. I read all three before responding to any of them.

❤️❤️💋Vanilla Chip💦👅: Take care boo. I miss you alreddi 😢 Don't 4get to call me 2nite or imma tear that ahh up when I cu😡😘

💋❤️Eastside Lover😍💯: Wut time u rollin thru? A nigga got business to handle.

🎀DijahLove🎀: Bish wheeeetttt??!!!! Spring Break finna be turnt up! I betta be yo first stop this afternoon! See you soon boo!