Suddenly one beep sound came from Avneet's phone.

Avneet looked at it and rolled her eyes. After reading the message her gaze automatically looked at watch to see the time.

Around 9: 15 a.m. Mr. Aly came along with his guards and a PA.

Mr. Aly: Hello Miss. Kaur!

Ohh wait one go and two times insult will take place.

Avneet: Mr. Aly, first mistake that you are 15 minutes late which i dont like and another thing it is Mrs. Nigam as i am already married.

And here krupa was shocked a bit with Avneet's last statement because she was a stone hearted girl who just cared about herself and a revenge she want.

And here Riyaz is taken back with her bold straight words on his face and that too in front of his guards and PA.

Mr. Aly: ohh so hello Mrs. Nigam and i am sorry for being late.

Mrs. Nigam: And deal ends here before it starts, thank you. Let's go krupa!

Riyaz is shocked like hell as deal is gone from his hands in one go without even starting it.

Mr. Aly: Any problems Mrs. Nigam?

Avneet turned and replied

Avneet: Mr. Aly first be capable enough to pay your debts rather then signing new deals without financial support. Thank you and i hope that i was not that harsh with you.

And with this Mrs. Nigam left the hotel room along with her PA.

And here Mr. Aly is just shocked and angry with his insult on first meet with her.

Mr. Aly: If she can earn that doesnt means that you can show attitude.

She didnt show off her standards she just didn't liked the way you were going to start the deal.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

In car

Krupa: How you got to know this?

Avneet: I can find out anything my darling without anyones support because i am (she went near her ear and whispered) THE MAFIA QUEEN!

Krupa: I know that!

With this both drove off to one place.

After 10 minutes both reached and came out of the car and made their way towards the boat in which two people are waiting for them.

Avneet and krupa put on the mask and goggles along with hat before sitting inside.

Avneet: Be quick.

Sm1: Mam, here is your information about that man.

Krupa took the file from sm1's hand.

Sm2: Mam our payment.

Avneet took out some cash and gave to them. Both left the boat and after them krupneet left it.

Krupneet went at their house directly.

In Avneet's room

Avneet opened the file just to see the details.

She read the details and said

Avneet: So Mr. Aly is a Mafia but working under sm1 else but who?

Krupa: That is not written.

Avneet: I know and we have to find out under whom he is working.

Krupa: We will and what about him?

Avneet: I will get to know about him soon.

Krupa: ok

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sid: When will he come?

Queenie: Such a useless person he is! No importance of time in life.

She said while getting irritated.

Suddenly sid's phone rang showing Wifey.

Queenie saw that and said

Queenie: Mr. Hubby is getting his wifey's call.

Sid: yeah i guess you are jealous as you lost the chance of getting me as your husband.

And this was enough to make her irritate

Queenie: You bastard, just stop saying nonsense and receive the call.

She went from their and sid laughed

He received the call

Sid: Hello, wifey

Avneet: Hello, Mr. Hubby

Sid: All ok right?

Avneet: Yeah, i just called to ask how are you doing?

And here sid smiled seeing the care she carries for him.

Sid: I am doing well, what about you?

Avneet: I am also doing well.

Sid: You might be missing me, right?

He teased her as they dont have topics to talk upon.

And for the first time Avneet is speechless. She dont have words for this question.

Avneet: Dont know.

She just said what she is feeling. I mean she is confused so answered confusingly.

And here sid is happy with this answer and he is also not aware that why he is getting happy.

Both have some care for eachother. The start of 3 months is going quite smooth for them infact the emotions are growing but do you think that it will be their even after knowing their real identities?

Avneet: Bye will talk to you later, Mr. Hubby!

Sid: Alright, byee wifey!

And with the call ended with one new convo about eachother.

That's it! I hope you liked the chapter. And i am extremely sorry because the updates are getting late day by day as i am getting time to write in morning and night but i only write in morning because at night my energy level is down. So plz co-operate with me. You will get one update in 3/4 days. And yeah chapters will be big because of late updates. Thank you to those who understand, byee and before leaving just tap on vote button!

 Thank you to those who understand, byee and before leaving just tap on vote button!