I frowned glancing at the clock I wasn't expecting anyone so who was at my door?

Setting the cup down i walked toward it, I froze mid stride my head snapping up toward the door when I heard the familiar sound of her voice.

"Clover honey! Let me in"

And I did, opening the door I gave her a weak smile and before I knew it she Claire pulled me into a hug.

We sat and talked for hours, she listened to me cry and vent and held me through the whole time. She reassured me everything would be ok and helped me moved past the fear that I might be receiving bad news.

"Ms. Moxen?" Opening my eyes I looked over at the receptionist she gave me smile and motioned toward the office door. "Dr. Freemen would see you now"

Thanking her I walked toward the door opening it and making my way in I gave her a wave and she returned it with a warm smile.

"Ms.Moxen please take a seat" Nodding my reply i took the seat in front of her, already having a sick feeling come over me. What was it about fertility clinics and looking so dull? Personally if I was going to find out why i couldn't have a child or going through the process of trying to have a child. I would love to feel more connected, she could at least paint the walls; the stock white colour was horrible and bland and the only thing she had hung on her walls were her various degrees. Sure that matters but I would love to see pictures of the babies she helped bring into this world, it would sure make people feel more comfortable and at ease.

"Now Ms. Moxen-"

"Clover" I replied cutting her off. "Please call me Clover"

Last name bases was way to formal and it wasn't something i preferred.

She smiled over at me, setting down my files and crossing her hands together.

"Clover thank you for being here today as you can see I do have the results from your testing with me." She put her hands over the files and I nodded my head in acknowledgement.

The feeling in my stomach getting worse thinking about the reason she called me. It had to be normal right? she was probably just calling me in to tell me about my results. That's normal i'm sure everything is going to be fine.

"I am sorry they you had to get transferred over to me from Dr. Fredriksson, he has a medical emergency with a close family member and will be gone for a few months."

Dr. Fredriksson was nice but he was a traditional man although he acted like he was supportive and thought what i was doing was a good thing but i could see it in his eyes how he truly felt. And that made this whole process so much harder, lucky for me Dr. Freemen was completely supportive the moment i was transferred to her she personally called me and we clicked. She is so understanding so nurturing and that's the type of doctor you want.

"That's alright I just hope everything with him is ok"

"From when i spoken to him things are getting better"

"I'm glad to hear" I just hope he doesn't come back anytime soon because if he does i'm most definitely not going back to him.

"Clover let's talk about where we are in the process. We have done complete history and physical examination and we screened for a number of infectious diseases the last time you were her" "and finally we did the basic work-up to confirm that there are no fertility issues"

I nodded, my stomach in knots as i waited for my results.

She leaned forward and smiled but i could see the weary in her eyes and my stomach dropped.