~8~

Y/n POV:

I woke up the next morning, and everything came back to me. I check my phone. People on Twitter are going crazy. What's happening? I opened up Twitter and apparently someone had found my Twitter and shown everyone else. Now they were asking about Mark.

(Y/u/n - your user name)

@/Tubbo's_Bee
@/y/u/n
Y/n I found your Twitter haha >:) anyway where is Ranboo? Is he ok??
|
@/TubboLive
Yea Y/n! Ranboo isn't answering any of my texts
|
@/tommyinnit
He's probably fine. But where is he?

I should probably explain that to everyone, huh? I turned off my phone and went into Mark's room. I turned on his PC, and started a stream called "Explaining where Ranboo went.." I waited a few minutes and started to talk with 69K people listening to me.

"Ha ha.. hey everyone!" I waved even though I didn't have face cam on. "So many of you are wondering why Ranboo hasn't been active of Twitter or Twitch. Well, he's going to be taking a break from social media for a bit, so I'll be taking care of his Twitch for a while." A donation came in.

_BabyZombie_ donated $3!
How long will it be before Ranboo is back?

"Umm.. well, I'm not sure at the moment. Maybe a few weeks or so?" At least I hope it's only a few weeks. It could be months or years, to be honest. "Anyway, how about we play some Minecraft?" After an hour or two of playing Minecraft, I ended the stream.

Sally wasn't back from the hospital yet, so it was just me. I starting walking to the kitchen to get a can of the Monster energy drink that I saw in the fridge, when my phone started ringing.

Tubbo 🐝

Decline Accept

"Hey Tubbo," I said putting the phone up to my ear. "Hey Y/n.." I heard Tubbo say. He sounded a bit sad. "Are you okay, Tubbo? You sound a bit down." I said as I opened the can of Monster. "Yeah I'm fine Y/n. I just don't think Ranboo would leave all contact with people without a warning. Are you sure he's ok?" I took a sip from the can and said, "Yeah, he's fine. He'll be back in a few weeks or so." Tubbo said, "alright."

~~~

That was a lie, I thought to myself. It's been two months, and still no one knows Mark is in a coma. I looked up from my phone just to see Mark still in the same state he was two months ago. I sighed and stood up to walk towards the hospital room door. "Wake up soon, Mark," I muttered as I left the room.

As I walked down the sidewalk back to my house, I got a call from Tubbo. Huh, I haven't talked to him in a while, I thought to myself. I picked up the phone to be greeted with, "A FEW WEEKS, Y/N? IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS!" I flinched at the yelling since it was right next to my ear. "Tubbo, calm down!" He paused for a moment. "Just tell me where Ranboo is, Y/n." I paused at a bus stop and sat down at the bench. "He's in the hospital, Tubbo. In a coma." There was silence from the other end of the phone. "I'm flying to America!" Tubbo finally said.

"No Tubbo you don't have to-" I started to say.
"AMERICA HERE I COME!"
"TUBBO DON'T-"
"I'm on my way Y/n, just need to get the ticket."
"Tubbo you don't have to fly-"
"ALRIGHT Y/N SEE YOU AT THE AIRPORT!"

He hung up. I put my face in my hands. Oh my gosh.. I got a text from Tubbo. "I won't fly there, just keep me updated on Ranboo." I got up from the bench and started walking back towards Mark's house.

As I walked in to the house, I noticed Sally sitting in the couch drinking coffee. I walked over to my room and sat down on the bed. I took out my phone and started typing a tweet.

@/y/u/n
Hey everyone!! Probably won't stream tonight. Summer is over and I have school tomorrow :(
|
@/M@r!0
Y/n go to bed it's past your bed time 🙄
|
@/y/u/n
@/M@r!0 ~ it's 3:27 P.M.
|
@/Hannah_
It's ok Y/n! Don't want you failing school now do we?
|
@/tvbbo_fan
@/Hannah_ ~ yes I do actually I don't like Y/n.

I turned off my phone. I'm so bored.. I thought to myself. I got up from my bed and walked out to the living room. Sally was gone again. She rarely ever left the hospital and Mark these days. I decided to just get some coffee at the coffee shop down the road.

After I got my coffee and left the coffee shop, I started walking back towards my house when I noticed a blonde girl walking towards me. Huh, she looks familiar, I thought to myself. Then it hit me. Avery. I turned around and started to walk the other way when I heard Avery call my name. "Y/n!"

864 words