~2~

Y/n POV:

Ow.. my head hurts. That was such an amazing flight, 5 stars! I open my eyes to see I'm in the hospital. My leg is in a cast and I see Mark in the bed next to me with a lady on a bed on the other side of him. "Mark!" I say to him. He seemed to be looking at something to turned my head to see he was looking at the TV.

"Y/n the whole crash is on the news.." he says without looking away from the TV. I listen to the reporter and hear "Today at 4:18 P.M. at an airport in San Francisco, California, was a deadly plane crash leaving only three survivors. The survivors are Y/n Smith, (Bear with me I can't think of any last names) Mark Davis, and Sally Davis." Oh, that must be who the lady is over there. Hold on.. oh my gosh. My parents died in that crash.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek and the lady, who's name is Sally according to the news, walks over to my bed and sits down on it. "It's okay dear." She says softly. "At least you're alive. Before you woke up, Mark and I were talking about where you were going to stay. We've agreed that you can stay with us for a bit." I notice she has a broken arm and a cut in her face, but say, "thank you."

At Ranboo and his mom's house:

Ranboo POV:

This is going to be difficult. Now that they're staying with us I don't know how I'm going to keep my identity a secret. Oh wow, that sounded like I'm some kind of superhero. I show Y/n to their room and say, "It's not much but it's enough for my mom and I." They smile and say, "No, it's beautiful. Thank you for letting me stay here." "No problem," I say as I hand them a hoodie out of the closet. "Why don't you get cleaned up a bit and we can play some Minecraft?" They looks down at the hoodie and say, "Oh, you have Ranboo merch?" My eyes widen. "Uh yeah, I'm a pretty big fan of Ranboo actually so I got some of his merch," I say quickly. "Cool," they say as they walk into the bathroom.

When they come back a few minutes later, I'm already on my computer loading up the SMP. "Oh my gosh Mark, what size shirts do you wear?? This thing is huge!" I turn around to see them being swallowed by this giant hoodie and start laughing. I stand up to let them sit in the chair, and they look at me like they're scanning me. "What?" I say. "How tall are you?" They ask suspiciously. "Um.. 6'6." They sit down and quietly whispers, "The same height as Ranboo, ok.."

Y/n POV:

I look at the screen and- hold on.. "WHY IS TUBBO IN FRONT OF ME?!" I yell while looking at Mark. His eyes widen and he says, "WAIT WHAT?!" He looks at the screen and quickly says, "Uh maybe it's just a glitch?.." I look at the screen again and see that Tubbo said, "RANBOO JOIN VC 3" in the chat.

I look at Mark, back at the screen, and back at Mark. "RANBOO?" I say. He sighs and says, "Surprise..?" My jaw drops and I say, "NO WAY YOU'RE RANBOO!! THIS IS AWESOME!" I type into the chat on the SMP "Ok sure." Ranboo, aka Mark, joins into the voice chat and says "Tubbo you blew my cover!" Tubbo sounds super confused and says "What are you talking about?!" I yell "HELLO!!!" Into the microphone. "HOLY-" Tubbo screams, but Mark cuts him off and says "Tubbo this is my friend Y/n. They're staying with me for a while."

As Tubbo was giving me a tour of the SMP, someone else joins the call, and a loud British voice yells, "EYYYYY TUBBO AND RANBOOO!!" Tubbo sighs and says, "Tommy this is Ranboo's friend Y/n. Y/n say hi to my stream!" CRAP, I'M ON TWITCH?! "Um.. hi chat?" I say shyly. "Ranboo are you dating Y/n or something?" Tubbo says. "NO!" Ranboo yells into the microphone. "They're just my friend!" Tommy scoffs and says, "I don't believe a single word of that. How about you chat?" He pauses then says "Nope, they aren't buying it either." "Oh whatever Tommy!" I say. "I am tired and I'm going to bed." Tubbo softly says, "Bye Y/n," while Tommy yells into his microphone "BYE WOMAN!" Then, I headed off to bed.

Author's note:
784 words.
My hands are pretty tired so I'll work on the next chapter or two tomorrow. Anyway, bye!