Dirty rocky lynch

I scribbled down another answer with a sigh and looked up at Rocky.
"Gosh, can you turn that down I'm trying to do my homework." I say as Rocky finally pulls his eyes away from the tv and looks over at me.
"You look kinda stressed." Rocky says as he turns the volume down.
"I am" I replied with a sigh "I have so much homework and like a million tests this week"
I mumble to myself what I need to do as I put away my math homework.
I begin writing in French as a feel a hand on my thigh.
"Maybe I can help" Rocky says as he leans over and moves my hair out of the way and softly kisses my neck.
"Rocky I'm not done my homework." I say holding back a moan.
His hand moves up my thigh gently rubbing as he keeps kissing my neck.
"You deserve a break, I know exactly what we could do too" he cooes in my ear.
"You mean......" I mumble quietly closing my eyes as Rocky finds a sensitive spot on my neck.
"Unless you dont want to then I understand."
His hand stops moving as I turn my head to look at him.
"I want to." I say trying to keep my voice confident.
Before I know it I'm in Rockys room, on his bed and his shirt is already on the floor.
I bite my lip and check him out.
Soon Rocky's lips are on mine, I can feel his desperation through the kiss.
His tongue slips into my mouth as soon as he's gotten my shirt off.
I feel his hands on my hips as I turn away from the wild kiss and try to catch my breath "Rocky slow down."
"Sorry." He mutters as his eyes trail down my body.
I regajn my confidence and breath as I reach for his pants fumbling with the button and zipper.
He smirks and pushes his pants down.
"Don't be nervous baby."
My eyes flick down to the large bulge in his boxers as he takes them off he looks up to my eyes to see my reaction.
My eyes are trained on his erection as I swallow the lump in my throat.
"Oh god, you're huge."
He smirks moving toward me again and taking off my pants.
"Don't worry, I'll be gentle."
Leaning forward he begins kissing along the top of my bra and I feel his erection pressed against my leg and I let out a small moan.
He unclasps my bra and throws it to the floor, his mouth immedaitly moves to my breasts as he sucks and nibbles, slowly moving down to my hips.
He's teeth tug my underwear down my legs after throwing them to the floor along with the rest of our clothes he looks back up at me.
"Ready?" He says while grabbing a condom and slipping it over his length.
As soon as I nod I feel him at my entrance.
I groan in pain as I feel his tip enter me.
Staying still he reaches for my hand and rubs circles into it with his thumb.
"I'm sorry baby." I see his worried face just as I close my eyes, attmpeting to hold back tears.
Rocky continues to rub circles into my hand as he slowly pushes in more, desperately trying to take away the pain.
He kisses away my tears as they fall and whisper apologies against my cheeks.
Soon the pain starts to fade and it is replaced by pleasure.
"God Rocky." I moan out urging him to begin thrusting.
His hands trailed down my sides and gently gripped my hips as he worked in and out of me.
The room was soon filled with moans, Rocky gripped under my knee pulling my leg up.
His thrusts got harder and faster with each thrust causing my back to arch off the bed.
Once both of us had reached our highs he lied next to me and pulled me close to him while breathing hard.
A few minutes past of us recovering from the heated moment as we caught our breathes we moved back further on the bed.
"So much better than homework." I said with a smile.
"Oh yeah denfintely" Rocky says with a nod "round two?" He says smirking as I feel his erection on my leg again.

Another from tumblr