Ferris Wheel of Love {Zachary x Reader}

Start from the beginning

"Way to go, Mister Smooth." I heard my younger twin brother, Ash say as I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Hey! I didn't want to make it seem weird! Plus it was too soon you know." I said as Ash shook his head while letting out a sigh.

"You can't keep your feelings all inside you know. You have to tell her sooner or later or it will be too late." Ash said as I closed my eyes and nodded letting out an audible sigh.

"I know I know. It's just that... We have been friends for a long time and I don't want to ruin things if she doesn't accept my feelings." I said as Ash patted my back.

"Come on Big Man! Keep your hopes up! I know for a fact that she feels the same way! Also I have a plan for you guys to do so. It's fool proof! I promise." Ash said as I looked at him.

"Last time you said that, you literally got us caught when we tried stealing candy." I said as Ash hit my back.

"Hey! That was one time!" He said as I laughed.

God I just hope things really do go as planned cause if they don't, then I don't know what will at this point.

Timeskip to next day~

Right now, Me, Ash and Y/N were entering the fair as we speak. Most of the time it was me staring at her and quickly looking away whenever she would try looking in my direction and not make things look suspicious as it already is.

We played a few fair games and went on rides and such and ate some food at the fair. It felt really good and right now, I was just thinking when Ash was going to go through this plan of his to help me confess. I just hoped things will go well. 

"Hey! A Ferris Wheel!" I heard Ash say out as I looked at the direction he pointed to which showed a huge white Ferris Wheel not so far from us.

"Ooh! We should ride that one! Come on!" Y/N said and before I responded, Ash interrupted us a bit.

"I'm gonna need to go to the restroom. You two go without me. I'll join later." He said before whispering to me. "Good luck." He whispered as he went to god knows where as I looked at Y/N.

"Come on let's go." I said as we both walked to the Ferris wheel.

We waited in line for a bit and thankfully it wasn't a long one or that would have been an issue. Eventually, it was our turn as we got into a carriage as the door later closed behind us and the ride started to move.

It was going pretty slow as usual but it was hopefully enough time for to muster up the courage to confess my feelings. I looked over at Y/N who seemed to be looking out the window as her eyes slightly sparkled. I blushed as I looked outside as Y/N spoke up.

"It's really beautiful." She said as I smiled and sighed.

"Not as beautiful as you." I said as I glanced at Y/N who happened to be blushing.

"T-Thank you." She said as she fiddled with her fingers. It was now or never.

"Y/N... I have to tell you something." I said as she tilted her head.

"Hm?" She hummed in response as I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"I... really like you. I have for a while and I didn't know when to tell you and then I realized that this was a good moment to tell you so yeah. It's okay if you don't feel the same way. I just wanted you to know." I said as I looked at her who seemed to be blushing and in shock.

"Zachary..." I heard her start as I waited for her to reject me but I was surprised when I saw her hug me.

"Heh... I like you too. I have for a while as well." I heard her say as I stood there in shock as I slowly smiled and hugged her back before pulling away.

"Do you mind if I..?" I started as I saw her nod.

"Yeah." She said as I slowly leaned in and gave her a small kiss on the lips as she kissed back.

It felt like millions of fireworks went out all at once. We eventually pulled away with a smile on both of our faces as our hands intertwined with each other. 

"What would Ash think?" I heard her say.

"He'll be pretty happy about us." I said as the ride was slowly coming to as end.

Eventually, we reached land as the door slowly opened as we both walked out hand in hand. Then I saw Ash waiting near the entrance as he looked at us both and then at our locked hands as he pumped his fists in the air. 

"Took you two long enough!" He said still cheering as me and Y/N both laughed at his reaction.

I looked at her as I looked forward.

I could get used to this.

--------------------------------------------------

Author Notes: Hello hello and yes It's been a while since I have updated a oneshot! <3

I needed a bit of a break from somethings and I am back and moving but a little slow on stuff! :D

I am also on tumblr reuploading my work so yeah!

Anyways I hope you liked this!

Please Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️