"Most handsome is definitely debatable, we all know that I got that category right in the bag," Bill joked from the table.

"Keep on dreaming William, you could never be as handsome and me and Fred," George shrugged and took one of the giant muffins from the table.

"I can't believe the three of you are nineteen now," Charlie chuckled, "you're making me feel old now."

"That is because you are old big brother," Ginny said and Charlie flipped her off when Molly was out of sight.

"Thank god you're here," Clotilde whispered and rushed her sister out of the house. "Why do I have to be a bridesmaid? I don't want to be a bridesmaid."

"The only thing you have to do is put on a dress and hold a bouquet of flowers Clotilde, it's not hard," Maddie snickered.

"I'm just not in the mood to be one and Fleur is making me work as if I was a house elf," the youngest blonde whined.

"It'll all end tomorrow, relax," Maddie smiled and patted her back.

"Have there been any news from him?" Clo asked quietly and looked back at Madeleine and she could tell the sadness in her sister's eyes.

"Not quite Clo," Madeleine lied but luckily, Clo bought it.

"I miss him," she sighed.

"I know, let's go back inside and try to have fun today and tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay," Clo said sadly and went back into the house.

For the vast majority of the day, Madeleine spent her time between helping Fleur to decide a hairstyle and makeup, and helping Mrs Weasley in the kitchen with the canapés for the wedding and the food for Harry's party.

"CHARLES WEASLEY!" Molly screeched and pointed her wand at him while the blonde kept working on Harry's birthday cake.

"Mum, I told you I don't need a haircut!" he scowled.

"Your brother's wedding is tomorrow young man and as the best man you need to look your best-"

"But I already look my best mum," Charlie rolled his eyes.

"I have no problem whatsoever in hexing you so get your arse down on that chair so that I can properly cut your hair," Molly said threateningly with her wand still pointed at him.

Let's just say that it wasn't one of Charlie's most pleasant haircuts since the twins made fun of him the entire time while taking pictures of their brother's misfortune with their camera. Finally, after working for most of the day, Molly insisted that she had a break hence why she could be found laying on underneath a tree with a book in hand.

All of the Weasley brothers were setting up the great white marquee in the orchard where the wedding would take place the following day and Madeleine couldn't help but stare at Fred who had his sleeves rolled(well knowing that his arms and hands were one of her biggest weaknesses). His laugh boomed around the garden as the brothers messes the marquee's placement over and over again and when he felt her burning holes on his back he turned around smirking.

"Like what you see?!" he yelled

"Oh you have no idea!" she shouted back and went back to stare at him with her bottom lip tugged between her teeth as she eyes him hungrily.

"You two are gross," Ginny said as she and Clo took a seat next to the girl on the grass.

For Harry's birthday dinner that afternoon, Fred and George bewitched a number of purple lanterns, all emblazoned with a large numer 17 to hang in midair over the guests. With her wand, Hermione made purple and gold streamers drape over the trees and bushes. Molly and Madeleine levitated the giant golden snitch cake they made onto the table before the other guests could arrive. At seven o'clock, Fred and George led the guests back to the burrow after waiting for them at the end of the lane.