"Yes but I trust you for the most part".

This hits me like a train because I didn't expect her to say anything like this so soon.

"Well then, feel free to get comfortable" I say starting the car, which rumbles to life before pulling out of the spot, and floor it to get across two lanes to the turning lane.

"Umm...how was the party before I got there?" she suddenly asks, and I glance over at her with a small smile.

"It was alright. Better when you arrived, though short lived" I reply, and I can see a blush form followed by a toothless coy smile. "You should smile more, it's nice seeing it".

Her blush deepens, and I choose to stop flirting with her, because I do have a way with words and getting my exact point across, I also don't want her comparing me with Hunter who is likely a drunk mess fifty stories up.

"Thank you, but I think you should too, the endorphins are pain relievers and the serotonin, and dopamine make you less likely to become depressed" she says, and I look over at her.

"Have you always been this knowledgeable about the brain and the chemicals in it along with their effects, because you see to know alot about it?" I ask.

Riley would probably ask if I was okay, I barely talk at school, let alone ask questions.

"I want to become a Neurosurgeon" she says.

Now I look surprised but at the same time I'm not she is hella smart like probably just as smart as me or Nico, and I have an IQ of 144.

"At least your job will help people, mine's take over my parents companies when I turn nineteen" I say.

"Doesn't WGI have charities that it gives money to?".

The light changes green and I turn, before I give my answer.

"Yes, but even though we also have research centers, hospitals, and agriculture sectors seventy-five percent of what the company makes comes from everything else".

"Then you help in your own way Adrian, also you don't have to drive any different then you normally do, no one buys a Bugatti to do the speed limit".

I smirk, "I'm slow on purpose because theres two police cars behind me, and cops like pulling over cars like this" I say, pointing to the mirror which she also checks.

"Oh" she says.

"Yeah, I won't drive how I normally do, also where am I taking you because I doubt you want to sit in a car with me forever" I say.

Yes I pride myself with my appearance, and intelligence but I'm also insecure for a lot of reasons, called being a young orphaned kid, and being bullied for it, along with my claimed short temper. I'm human I can't do fuck all about it.

"I actually don't mind it, I can tell you're a good driver" she says pulling up her address and setting it in the storage area in the middle of the car.

"You're a Brooklyn girl, I now feel a lot more pretentious having been born in Upper East Side Manhattan" I say glancing from her phone which showed me directions to her house in Bedford.

I then take another turn onto the Brooklyn Bridge, and speed up now that I am on a more open freeway I also make sure I haven't gone to fast to make Olivia uncomfortable, which I don't seem to have.

"We come from two different lives Adrian, my mother makes enough for us, that's why I work too just to help out because I think it's unfair she has to cover everything, and though I live in one of the nicest, and safest parts of Brooklyn it will be a far cry from where you live".

I'm silent for a moment taking in what she just said, because it's true I saw my parents work into success but none the less I lived in Manhattan up until I started going to Thornbrook, and even then the cheapest rent is three thousand dollars a month. in comparison my parents Penthouse was thirty million.

"I wish that wasn't true, that people wouldn't have to work so unbelievably hard to get by in New York City. I actually feel like a douche for how fortunate I am" I say, which is true I live well into the one percent of the one percent, and yet people like Olivia's mom have to work all day to provide just enough of a life for them.

"Adrian I made that sound worse then it is, I live a pretty nice life, I live in a restored, and gut renovated brownstone townhouse, and go to the most elite school in the country with five good friends, that's good enough for me" Olivia says, and I can't help but see her smile again.

She intrigues me perhaps more then she should but regardless I know something about her makes me want to get to know her. This girl makes me go through so many firsts to the point it's rather scary but I enjoy it. In the week I've known Olivia I even feel like I've gotten happier.

"I like that your honest, because you're not wrong, in comparison to others you're life is actually really nice, considering people scramble to own brownstone houses in Brooklyn. So don't ever compare yourself to others, because you don't need to Olivia, trust me on that" I say as I pull up in front of her house.

She then takes her phone, and unbuckles her seat, "Again thank you for protecting me, I appreciate it, along with the drive home" Olivia say opening the door, and getting out.

"You're welcome also I will be in Manhattan this weekend, so if you need anything just text or call me" I say resting my head on my right fist as I look out the open door at her.

"I will, and if not I'll see you at school on Monday" she says.

"Yes you will, now I'll get out of here before I draw too much attention to where you live" I say, making her smile.

"Okay then, bye Adrian" she says closing the door, and walking up the steps to her door, before unlocking the door, and going inside, where I can see her mom say hi to her, but I don't stay, and pull away from the curb and drive away before Olivia's mom or anyone else can see me, and the sore thumb of a car I drive.

I then navigate my way out of Brooklyn, and back towards the Hamptons to drop off my car, Nico even offered to drive me back to Manhattan, since he is visiting family in Tribeca.

Pulling into my driveway an hour later, I park the car beside the other twenty-one that all sit around the garage. occupying space, and once more reminding me of how different my life is compared to most people.

Walking out of the garage, and back inside I put the key back, along with my house keys, before stepping out the door, and locking my house via my phone, right before Nico's R8 pulls down my driveway.

I walk down the steps and get into the car, before giving him a welcoming smile, which he returns, and backs out of the driveway before speeding away, taking both of us towards Manhattan, but the whole time I have one thing on my mind.

The brunette girl I dropped off in Brooklyn and how I have gotten so close to her so fast, making me wonder, how long it will be before she learns about my past, and how she will react when she learns about how many of the rumours surrounding me are actually true, all I can hope for now is that she doesn't see me any different when she does find out, then she does now.

I meant to update this last night but it's fine what did you think of the chapter comments below, also why do you think Adrian asked if Olivia wanted a ride home, and she was so hesitant. Vote and share as well. Anyways

Peace✌