"A'ight Mo." He said.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"In my office about to have a meeting. Can't stop thinking how a certain someone squeezed my dick this morning."

"Bruh I don't wanna hear that shit." I heard somebody in the background say.

"Kahron!" I exclaimed.

"Mo!" He exclaimed back chuckling.

"Asshole." I mumbled. "Anyways bring me some food when you come home tonight. I don't feel like cooking."

"What you want? And no you are not getting hot wings."

"But babe," I whined. "Please."

"No, last time you had them you got heartburn so bad all you did was cry and throw up. I'm not fucking watching you go through that shit again."

"I'll be fine, I swear." I say.

"Either choose or get a salad."

"I love salad tho." I said.

"I mean a dry ass nothing but lettuce salad."

"You get on my fuckin nerves!" I yell. "Get me some, um, breakfast food! Yes breakfast food from the diner."

"Okay, Mo."

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too Morgan."

After getting off the phone with Kahron I called Eric to see what my baby was doing. Of course her and Arie were in the background laughing and playing.

"Shit." I say almost dropping my poptart as I walked into the closet. My pregnant ass been craving this and it's the last one.

I looked through some boxes checking to see how many unopened makeup brushes I had.

"What the hell is this?" I mumble noticing a small black box at the bottom of one of the boxes.

I gasped once I opened the box.

"Damn pregnant what the fuck is wrong with you?" Q asks as I bust through their front door.

"Where's Nee? Nevermind. NICOLE!" I yell.

"Bitch why are you yelling?" She asks coming out the kitchen with Quent in her arms.

"We need to talk. Now!" I say taking Quent from her. "Hey lil baby. I'll love you up in a few I just gotta talk to your mommy first." I said kissing his forehead before giving him to Q.

"You. Come on." I said grabbing Nee's hand pulling her all the way upstairs to their room bathroom and shutting the door.

"What the fuck is going on?" She asks looking at me like I'm crazy.

"You will never guess what I found." I say.

"What?" She asks.

"You'll never guess." I say again.

"What Morgan!? Damn!"

"A fuckin engagement ring!"

"Wait, what!? Explain." She says motioning her hands for me to continue.

"I seen the box while I was going through the closet and my ass opened it to see what it was and it was a fuckin ring Nee. An engagement ring." I started crying.

"Girl what are you crying for you should be happy. This is a good thing."

"No I know. I'm just upset I ruined it for myself. Yet now I'm excited." I said smiling wiping my eyes.

"Awh sis." She said wiping my eyes. "Okay, gimme the dets! What's it look like?"

"It's a cushion cut diamond with a diamond band. It's so pretty and shiny."

"I'm surprised it's not pink. You use to always talk about a pink ring and Ron knew that."

"I know, but it doesn't even matter. As long as it's from Kahron I'm good."

"Awh now I wanna see it."

"No bitch, I wasn't even suppose to see it. You can't see it or say anything, to anyone."

"Ugh, fine Morgan. I just wanna know why the hell he would hide it somewhere you could easily find it."

"It was in one of the boxes with the makeup and it has been forever since I even touched them so he probably thought I never would."

"I wonder how much his extra ass spent on it."

"Me too. If he spent too much I'ma fight his ass."

"You gonna fight him while rockin that ring tho, huh?" Nee says laughing.

"Sure the fuck am."

"I missed you." I said kissing all on Kahron after he came into the house and sat on the couch.

"I missed you too." He says looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I ask smiling all big, maybe a little too big.

"What the fuck you do? Why the fuck you all smiley for?"

"I can't just be happy to see my man?"

He narrowed his eyes at me. "I guess. I only brought you some dry ass salad." He said.

"Okay." I said.

He sat up straight looking at me. "No Mo really what's up? I just told you I brought you a dry ass salad and you didn't get to snapping."

"Nothing, I swear." I said.

"So you're okay with eating a dry ass salad."

"Yeah." I paused. "Wait, hell no. You didn't really bring me no damn dry salad, did you?"

"Nah, I got you ya damn breakfast food." He said.

"Okay, thanks Kahron." I said grabbing his face and kissing him again.

"Mhmm." He mumbled still looking at me weirdly.

"Mo you sure you're okay?" He asks agains for the hundredth time since he got home.

We are now in bed cuddled up.

"Yup." I said.

"Um, okay Mo. Goodnight." He said pulling me even closer laying his hand over my ass.

"Goodnight." I said smiling against his chest.

"Fuckin weirdo." He mumbled.

I hit his chest. "I heard you nigga."