"Ahh, 5:30." He said, looking at his wrist watch.

"5." I gritted my teeth even more.

"N-no! 5:30. You said 5:30." He confidentiality confirmed.

Seeing his confidence, I decided not to argue- we had no time to waste anyway.

"Okay, now thay you're here let's go and get the drinks." I said, easing my posture.

"Yeh-" he said, as we got up from the seats.

I noticed the waiter still boring his eyes into me. The audacity. I held Jungkook's hand as we walked up to the counter. No change- instead, he inclined his face to have a look at me. It made me uneasy to the core. It was not that someone was staring at me, it was the way he was staring.

"One iced americano and one hot americano." Jungkook said and then looked at me, I nodded.

"In a minute sir." The cashier said as she accepted the bills from his hand.

By the time we turned back, our seats were already taken, so we decided to stand instead. I hid my body with Jungkook's from the filthy stare.

"Tommorow, what time?" Koo asked.

"They'd be leaving by 7:30 am, they have sine  work far away. So when ever you like." I informed with a cheeky smile.

"And till when?" He asked, showing me all his teeth.

"Till late night." I said, throwing my head to one side- trying to act innocent.

"Now stop acting all cute. There's someone looking. I don't like it." He said- his smile still on his face.

"Oh, you noticed too?" I asked, standing up straight. He just nodded.

"Your order sir." The cashier called out.

We picked our drinks from the counter and came and stood back.

"After this, can we go to store? I need to pick snacks and food for tomorrow." I asked.

"Oh yes ofcourse!" He replied.

"I hate the way he's looking at you." he continued.

"Just because I don't want to create a scene otherwise I WOULD RIP SOME EYES OFF." he said, his voice slowly increasing in volume as he eyed the waiter and then causally sipped his coffee.

He was loud enough and held a cute expression as if nothing happened, yet I noticed a few heads turn towards us. The waiter started fiddling with his apron and rushed himself into the counter. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Come on- people are looking." I whispered, dragging him out of the cafe as both of us laughed.

"Why would you do that!?" I asked we both stumbled down the street, laughing at the situation.

"Come on, he was soo annoying. I just didn't want to have a bad memory before I go, otherwise I'd really rip his eyes off that shitty smirk face." He laughed as he interlocked our hands and slipped them into the pocket in his hoodie.

We walked down the streets, sipping our coffee and smiling at each other. We threw the empty cups in the bin outside the supermarket and walked in.

"Let's make it quick. I need to get home and finish the pending packing and work, okay?"

"Yeh Of course. Let's split, it'll take less time." I suggested. He nodded and bee lined to the third aisel. That one wasn't even for food. I wonder what goes on his mind sometimes.

I rushed to the food lane with my trolley and started picking out snacks.

.

"Y/n, look!" Came Jungkook's voice from behind my back.