5. Together

Allie pov:
I kneeled next to Harry.
"No, come on... Don't die right now... Please Harry..." I muttered.
His breath was slowing down and he looked at me.
"I'm sorry..." he said softly and a canon blasted, but Harry was still alive so that was for Desiree...
Then I realised that we had healing herbs, sjnce I collected them the day before.
"Hang on Harry... I got an idea..." I said and I quickly grabbed the bag.
Harry muttered something and I got the healing herbs.
"I need you to trust me right now... Okay?" I asked and Harry nodded once.
I pulled the arrow out of his stomach and I put the healing herbs on the wound.
Harry gritted his teeth in pain and I looked at him.
"See? It's working, the wound is healing..." I said softly and Harry looked at me.
"You saved my freaking life..." I said as tears welled up in my eyes and Harry smiled weakly.
"I think you just returned the favour." he said and I helped him up.
"Thank god it worked!" I said and I hugged him.
"I should be the one thanking you... You wanted to collect those healing herbs and you used them to save my life..." Harry said and I looked at him.
"Because you're the only reason I'm still alive." I said and Harry looked towards Desiree.
"Nice shot by the way... Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded.
"I never killed someone before... But I couldn't let her hurt someone else..." I said and Harry looked at me.
"I guess we're down to four now..." he said and we heared another canon blast.
"Make that three..."
"I wonder if it was Chad or Twinkle..."
"I don't even want to know... Since in the end only one person will get out of here, alive..."
Harry lifted my chin and made me look at him.
"Not if we beat the system, I bet there has to be a way... a loophole... Just anything..."
I looked at him.
"Why do you keep helping me?"
Harry looked at me.
"I already told you back there during the preparation week."
"So you meant it?"
"Yea I did..."
I looked at Harry.
"Do you think we should find out if Chad's alive or Twinkle?"
"Yea... We probably should..."

Harry pov:
After a while of walking, Allie stumbled and she almost fell.
"You're tired aren't you?"
"I'm fine."
"Oh are you?"
She rolled her eyes.
"Just get some sleep, I'll stay nerby but also find something not poisonous to eat, okay?"
She looked at me.
"We can find food later... Please just stay here then..."
She needed scared and I looked at her.
"Okay, I'll stay here."

And it was good that I sticked around, because Chad appeared and he tried to kill Allie.
My sword just clashed against his right before his hit her.
"Attacking someone who's asleep, really honouring your parents reputation huh?" I said and yes Allie was woken up by the sound when our swords hit.
Chad looked at me.
"I need to survive!"
"If we don't kill all three of us survive." Allie said.
"Chad, do you honestly think your parents would be happy if you kill us?" I said and he gritted his teeth.
"Don't try to talk me out of it. I will survive!"
"Kill me if you want, but you don't have the guts to kill a 15-year old." I said and Chad looked towards Allie.
"You mean that killer who killed Desiree?"
"That was self defence!" Allie said as tears jumped into her eyes.
"Chad, I don't want to hurt you." I said as our swords were still pushing against each others.
"Then don't." and he kicked me in the gut.
I bended over in pain and he held his sword on my throat.
"I'm sorry Hook, but I'm not." he said and I looked at him.
"I wish I could say the same, but I am sorry." I said as I pushed my sword through his stomach.
Chad gasped and dropped his own sword.
Blood was dripping from his mouth and I stepped back, realising what I just did...
My hand started shaking and I dropped my sword as well.
He looked at me with a weak smile.
"The small chance of surviving really makes a person's true self come out huh..."
Then he collapsed on the ground and we heared a canon blast.
"Harry..." Allie said and there we stood.
Looking right at each other.
The only two left.
But only one could live...

Cj pov:
Chad's sword was putting pressure against Harry's and I looked behind me.
"Mal, I think you might want to check this out!" I said and I turned back to the screen.
Chad kicked Harry in the gut right when Mal came.
He held his sword against Harry's throat as he bended over in pain.
"That was low!" I yelled.
"Why is Allie not doing anything..." Mal muttered but Allie was basically stiff of the fear.
"I'm sorry Hook, but I'm not sorry." Chad said and Harry looked at him.
"I wish I could say the same, but I am sorry..." he said and he pushed his sword through Chad's stomach.
Chad gasped and dropped his own sword.
Blood was dripping from his mouth and Harry with a shocked look of what he just did.
His hand started shaking and he dropped his sword as well.
Chad looked at Harry with a weak smile.
"The small chance of surviving really makes a person's true self come out huh..."
Then he collapsed on the ground and we heared a canon blast.
"Harry..." Allie said and there they stood.
I looked at Mal.
"How big is the chance he'd kill Allie...?"
"Zero..." Mal said and I saw a tear rolling down her cheek.