She seemed caught off guard as she stared at me before laughing obnoxiously.

"Leave." Taye said and Braille exclaimed, "What!?"

"Now! Since you want to act like a brat!" Taye orders as her voice roars through the apartment. My heart almost jumped out of my chest, and Braille stomped her foot before storming away.

Taye sighed as she held her temple. "I'm sorry. This is what I get for trying to have a adult conversation while she's in little space."

"Nah, it's alright." I said with a small smile. "But... what's little space?"

Her mood instantly lifted as she gave me a smile. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll learn about it someday." She responds.

We decided to end things there and call it a day.

Taye insisted on bringing me home, and I didn't have the energy to refuse. I was drained from all the talking, and I didn't even get to film.

I stripped myself of all my clothes before collapsing onto my bed. I haven't missed my bed this much in a while. I let out a heavy sigh, thinking about everything that happened today.

...I'm starting to think this was a mistake.

I rolled onto my stomach and stuffed my face into my pillow as I exhaled.

A ding went off and I realized that I abandoned my phone somewhere. I reluctantly got up and began to search for the small cellular device.

I eventually found it hanging out near the front door and checked my notifications. I had a new message from an unsaved number.

Sorry things got messy. Enjoy your night.

I knew it wasn't Braille because I saved her contact, so it had to be Taye.

...Maybe things'll be alright.

Taye placed her phone downwards onto the island as she said, "What?"

"What?" Braille repeated as she entered the kitchen, "You're the one acting sus."

"I am not." Taye said and she smiled as they made direct eye contact. "Finally back?"

Braille nods. "That was your fault, you know? You left me alone in that room. You should've known that Bunny would come out."

Taye held out her hand and though Braille was frowning, she took it. Taye kissed her hand before looking into Braille's eyes. "You're right, I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?"

"You brought me a prize, why wouldn't I?" Braille grinned widely. "But all you did was introduce us, that was so boring."

Taye sighed contentedly. "I'm taking my time..."

"Since when did you get soft on me?" Braille asked with her brow arched.

"Try me." Taye said and Braille laughs, "I'm just kidding, I know. ...She seemed scared."

"Scared or uncomfortable?" Taye asked. "You know your little is very intense, and you knew Amina had no idea what was going on."

"You scared her. You brought her in while I was like that, not me." Braille said combatively.

Taye kept herself from smiling at the thought. She said, "I know... it was cute, wasn't it?"

"It was, but why lure her in just to scare her? What if she doesn't come back?" Braille asked.

"She will." Taye said confidently, "Trust me."

Just then, her phone vibrated loudly from the friction of it being laid down flat.

you too👌🏾 see you next week

"Cocky ass, I hate that about you." Braille grumbles before grabbing her keys. "I'm going to get dressed then I'm out."

"Goodnight." Taye said without bothering to look up from her phone. The bedroom door closed and a devious smile spread across her face.

...

ॐ