Toni still felt awful for waking Cheryl up in the middle of the night. The redhead often had a hard time falling asleep, so interrupting her much-needed rest wasn't something she was proud of. "I'm so sorry Cheryl", Toni said as Cheryl walked back into the room, not able to keep her emotions under control.

"For what babe," Cheryl said rushing back to the bed.

"For waking you, I'm such a selfish, stupid person." Toni said staring at the ceiling with an angry expression painted on her face.

Cheryl softly smiled, "babe, it's fine, I want to take care of you, that's why we're girlfriends remember. I'm glad you woke me up. So now I can be there for you and take care of you because I love you."

"Ouchh," Toni was breathing immensely fast as she was trying to ignore the painful cramps in her stomach.

"Hey try to keep you breathing under control Tones. See that's why you need me." Cheryl giggled, placing a kiss on Toni's forehead.

Toni smiled back, "thanks babe", she said as she was recovering from a bad cramp.

"Why don't we get you to the bathroom now, so that in the meantime I can change the sheets." Cheryl said, suddenly remembering that the bath was still running.

"Okay"

Cheryl moved the covers away from Toni's body only to see how many blood stains covered the fabric underneath her girlfriend.

"Oh shit," Toni said as she looked down at the sheets, her white shorts practically red. "I'm sorry".

"Stop apologising TT, it's fine, I don't care about some replaceable bed sheets, all I care about is you." Cheryl had already picked Toni up bridal style and carried her to the bathroom.

When Cheryl led Toni stand on her own she immediately bend over and held her stomach tightly. "Another...cramp." She breathed out.

"Okay hold on for a minute." Cheryl said as she started to swiftly undress the brunette.

"I want to sit down", Toni started to cry again.

Cheryl pulled down Toni's underwear and threw them in the sink, "Oh baby, I'm so sorry, I'll get you some painkillers alright, this is getting out of hand."

"No Cher, I can't...I don't..." Toni stuttered.

Cheryl didn't understand why Toni was so adamant about not taking the medicine. "You're so stubborn TT, but you're going to take it, I insist."

Toni whined like a little child, "but baby, my body..."

"...can handle it. Yes I know, you tell me all the time, but look at yourself babe." Cheryl said staring at Toni with a stern expression.

The last thing Toni wanted right know was to get into an argument, so she surrendered, "okay fine, but please help me get into this tub first."

Cheryl was happy with herself and gladly helped Toni get into the bathtub. "Here you go," she said placing a little round tablet in the shorter girl's hand.

Toni looked defeated as she took the pill and swallowed it whole.

Cheryl seemed satisfied. "Can I leave you for 5 minutes so that I can replace the sheets?"

Toni nodded sadly.

Cheryl looked at her girlfriend sitting in the bathtub, she was exhausted, Cheryl could tell. "Call me if you need me okay babe?"

"I will." Toni whispered.

Cheryl quickly pecked Toni on the lips before exiting the room, leaving the door slightly ajar.

She looked at the sheets on Toni's side, a few big stains were visible on the fabric. She threw all the sheets off the bed and onto a pile in a corner of the room.

While she was looking for some fresh covers, Cheryl heard sobs coming from the bathroom, followed by a scream, "CHERYL".

Cheryl directly ran over to the bathroom, "what's wrong?"

"I have to throw up", Toni said with her hand over her mouth.

Cheryl frantically looked around the room for a bucket of some sort, but the only suitable object Cheryl could find was a designer handbag standing on top of the vanity closet.

She grabbed it and held it in front of Toni just in time.

"Cher!! Now I ruined one of your expensive bags, why didn't you just grab a towel as a last resort." Toni said feeling guilty after she threw up in Cheryl's bag.

"I...I don't know, it's the only thing I could find Toni." Cheryl said getting frustrated.

Toni started to sob again holding one hand over her eyes as the other remained on her stomach.

Cheryl sighed before kneeling down next to Toni who was still sitting in the bathtub. "I'm sorry babe, it's not your fault okay, it just happened so fast, I didn't have time to think."

Toni looked at Cheryl, "I know that you just wanted to help me, but I keep ruining your stuff."

Cheryl sighed, "like I already told you I don't care," she said grabbing Toni's hand. "Besides, that bag was gifted to me by my mother, she told me I needed to look more presentable."

"Oh, so you're not mad?" Toni said feeling slightly better than before.

"I'm not mad Toni, I think we finally used it for its purpose," Cheryl giggled.

Toni smiled back before another painful cramp disturbed the comfortable silence. "Can you help me....get out?" Toni said through gritted teeth.

"Yes of course my love", Cheryl said helping Toni to get up.

Toni almost stumbled over her own feet while trying to get out of the tub, "ouch, goddamnit."

"It's okay Toni, I got you." Cheryl said as she helped Toni to find her balance again. "There you go."

"I'll grab your stuff okay, hold on for a minute." Cheryl said after letting Toni sit down on the edge of the tub on her own.

However Toni grabbed Cheryl's hand before she was able to leave, "I don't want to wear anything, my stomach hurts too much," Toni said with pouted lips.

Cheryl grinned looking the brunette up and down, "okay fine, but you do need a tampon."

Toni nodded in agreement.

Cheryl turned around and grabbed a tampon out of one of the drawers, ripping the plastic bit off. "Here you go my love." Cheryl said, handing over the tampon like it was a lollipop.

"Thanks." Toni said as she was still slightly bent forward to minimise the pain.

Cheryl sighed softly, "I will see you in our bed."

Toni hummed in response.
-
Cheryl was laying in bed scrolling through her social media when she heard the door open. She looked up from her phone, to see a naked Toni shuffle into the room, "hey babe", she giggled.

Toni went to lay down on the bed next to Cheryl, her head resting on her girlfriend's shoulder. "I uhm think it's starting....to work."

"What is working?" Cheryl said in confusion.

"You know, the uhm painkiller that you gave me." Toni said embarrassed to admit the truth.

Cheryl grinned, "see, you don't always have to act so though babe, sometimes you just have to listen to me."

"I know"

Cheryl kissed the top of Toni's head, "goodnight baby, I love you and remember that you can wake me up for absolutely anything okay?"

"Okay! Love you too." Toni said with her arms wrapped around the redhead's body.

"Sleep tight." Cheryl whispered in Toni's ear."