Chapter 25 - Relinquishing Control

Start from the beginning

"Yes," I murmured, letting my fingertips graze over my skin gently, caressing the sensitive skin there.

Andrew's voice got husky as he asked, "Should I touch myself, Vi?"

"Yes," I replied, still teasing and cupping the undersides of my breasts as he asked.

"That's what I was hoping for." I heard the soft sound of Andrew readjusting the phone. "I'm taking my pants off now, babe. And taking my cock out. I'd like you to do as I say for the rest of this call."

"Okay," I breathed into the phone.

"I mean it, Violet. Can you give me control of all of your actions tonight, Violet? Just let me tell you what to do, every step of the way? And do it without question for me?" he asked.

"Absolutely." There was no hesitation or doubt that I would do exactly as he asked.

"Nipples. I want you to tease them for me. Gentle at first, but don't be afraid to get a little rougher as you go. Imagine that's my fingers. And my tongue."

I swirled my fingers around my sensitive nipples and couldn't help but moan as I imagined Andrew doing just what I was to them.

"Vi, that's exactly what I want to hear. My hand is wrapped around my cock right now and I'm imagining that's you, stroking me, your hand wrapped around me. Do you know how much hotter it is to feel my cock getting pumped while hearing your moans?" I almost moaned louder still, unable to believe the instant rush of heat that hit me at his words that he was stroking himself and that I was making him even more turned on.

"Is it?" I asked, clenching my thighs together at the thought.

"Fuck yes! Why do you think I immediately have to be inside you once you start touching me? Keep playing with your nipples. Don't stop that until you come. Are you wearing panties?"

"I am," I told him, hoping it didn't kill the mood of my imaginary lingerie I had described to him.

"That's fine, Violet. I like to imagine taking them off of you, anyways. And I do. I'm so hard, Violet, thinking of undressing you while you touch me. It feels so good to imagine you stroking me and caressing me. Are you wet, Violet?"

"Yes," I answered, sure from the friction of my thighs that I was drenched for him.

"Slide your hand inside your panties and imagine me touching you."

I didn't answer his request. I just did as he instructed. I slid my finger over my clit and began circling it with my finger. I was already quite wet and that tiny bit of direct friction was more than needed to moan louder.

"Fuck, Vi," Andrew said, "I wish I was there right now so bad. I can just imagine being inside you. Rub that little clit for me and imagine that's my tongue."

I began strumming my little button faster.

"Violet, will you come for me there in your hotel room tonight, baby? I want to make you come so hard."

"Yes!" I crooned as I felt my clit tighten at my repeated strokes.

"Vi, I just can't even picture anyone else when I'm aroused. All I want is you. You're the only woman for me."

"Really?"

"Really. And I miss you so much."

I continued wordlessly moaning, rubbing and circling, picturing his mouth at my core and his tongue frenetic against it. I was soaking wet and aching for him and only him. Then, in a rush of blunt words, I told him honestly, "You're the only one I can think of, too. Since the moment we met, I haven't been able to. No one else."