"Max can I see your phone for a moment?" Liam asked but he didn't let me answer before he snatched it of off me.

"Baby face what are you looking at? You better not be going through my phone, not that I have anything to hide-"

"I think I found something." Liam said and i completley tensed up. "It wasn't me, I swear!"

I said raising my arms in surrender and they all looked at me confused. "Max remember when we were spying on Theo and I fell in a hole?"

Liam recalled and I nodded. Where is he going with this? "Yeah, that was funny." I laughed a little remembering.

"Well when I was down there I saw a necklace, the same necklace." Liam pointed to the photo and Tracy was wearing the necklace.

"Baby face, you suddenly became not so dumb." I told him walking over to him proudly placing my arm around his shoulder.

"Well let's go back, in case we find something else." Brett suggested and everyone was on board but Liam.

"We? You mean everyone but you. Your not coming." Liam said and I raised my brow towards him.

"And why's that?" Brett asked grinning and Liam folded his arms trying to act tough.

"Because, your not apart of this."

I'm just gonna let this one play out. Either way if theirs a fight I'll just tell Brett that there's gonna be no more sex and he'll stop abusing Liam.

"I am now." Brett said.

"Says who?" God they really do act like sophomores. Me and Mason are the people throwing the popcorn at them in this situation.

"Says me." Liam started sounding more aggressive.

"And who says I have to listen to you?" Brett said taking a step closer to Liam. "Look Liam, you better let me come or..."

Brett what the hell are you gonna say now. "Or?" Liam questioned.

"I'll get Max on you."

Great, I get thrown into all of this. "Hey idiots! You wanna stop acting like kids and actually get our asses out of here?"

I asked and they both just sighed nodding and Mason scoffed kinda shocked. "I love you."

"You and most people." I hummed and I let out a chuckle. "Baby face, go with Mason. Brett come with me. We'll meet you there."

I told them and they nodded walking of and I turned to Brett starring at his abs. Damn they're hot.

"Your starring." Brett chimed and I just smirked. "Oh weI know."

"Get changed, we gotta go." I told him walking of and he stopped me pulling me back.

"Or, we could do this in the locker room." Brett said pulling me into a kiss and he made sure he made it clear what he wanted.

"We don't have time."

"Yeah we do." Brett said pulling my back in and I pressed my lips together grinning. "We gotta be quick preppy."

"And rough."

I said what I said. I'll leave it as that.

"What took you guys so long?" Liam asked since it was a little dark. Okay maybe it was dark.

One round went to two rounds and that went to three.

"I warned you I was going to be late." I shrugged and Mason and Liam just furrowed their brows at us.

"What happened?"