Yeah, you're at the right building see you soon
Sent 8:04

The elevator began to slow, as I put my phone back in my pocket. Riley had been standing next to me and I could visibly see the urge to see what I was doing on his face.

The doors opened a few seconds later letting the sound of music in, and me, Nico, Riley, and Hunter all stepped out into the crowd of hundreds of people, most of them drinking.

"I am going to get a drink" Hunter said walking away towards the bar area of the kitchen.

"At least we know where to find him if he gets drunk" Riley said looking over his shoulder, and Hunter took a whole bottle of vodka, and poured himself a shot, and looked towards a group of girls.

"It appears the race horse has some liquid courage, and now I don't want to be inside to see this" I say walking towards the pool area.

The pool isn't much better than inside but none the less it has half the amount of people, and so I walk over to the side of the railing looking over all of New York. Which as much as I only live here for the weekends is one of my favourite views.

After a moment though I'm tapped on the shoulder pulling me from the concrete jungle in front of me, and I turn to look at who did it to see Nico gesturing to the far right where Sebastian stood before he noticed us and began to walk over.

"Damnit" I mutter before Sebastian gets to us and stops.

"Hey Adrian, Nico, Riley. I hope your enjoying the party" he said cradling his drink which smelled strongly like beer in a red solo cup.

"Yes, more over I'm here because a few people were also supposed to be coming here. I don't get out often".

Sebastian smirks, he's one of the people that isn't really afraid of the group, but he also will never cross any of us, mostly me because the whole school has seen me angry before at one point or another.

"Well stay as long as you would like" he says, and walks away to go talk to someone else.

I then give him my signature passive look, and sigh before looking over at the door, and it takes all I have not to go wide eyed.

Olivia walked into the room beside Ava, both of them seeming to attract the attention of the room, and don't seem to lose it.

The girls see us three, and walk over, to us. I take in Olivia's outfit, a white off shoulder long sleeved crop top, and a black denim knee length skirt with a red rose graphic on the side. I can also seen the minimalist makeup she has on.

I then have to ignore the feeling in my chest for the second time this week.

"Does it look good, I don't often wear skirts, I also lied to Sebastian this is my first party".

I smirk. Of course she knew I was watching, and listening.

"I'm not even surprised you knew I was listening" I say.

"I mean you do dress in solid black" she comments.

"That I do".

I then see Riley whisper something to Ava, and she smiles before the two walk away back inside to dance together.

"You planned that well" Olivia says sort of absentmindedly but I know she is talking to me. But Nico just looked puzzled.

"What does she mean, I don't see how that was planned" he says looking over at the two of them as they step inside, before going wide eyed and looking at me. "You asked Olivia to bring Ava didn't you?".

I don't nod because I don't need to, Nico knows me better then anyone else in our group, and likely always will.

"I want a drink, anyone else?" I ask turning to Nico and Olivia.

"Peach lemonade" Olivia said.

"Water" Nico said.

I nod and walk back inside the throng of people, and I can immediately tell it's gotten a lot hotter in here.

When I make it to the bar area, I get the water Nico asked for and stick a lemon slice in it because I know he will want it, I then get the peach lemonade Olivia wanted, before I make myself a raspberry mango sparkler, without the alcohol because unlike almost everyone here I don't want to get drunk.

As I walk back I can see Nico, but no Olivia but I doubt he would have let her go far.

"Your drink" I say, and he takes his I then set Olivia's down on the edge of the concrete railing, before looking around for her, and I can just make out her walk down the steps to the pool area, before Sebastian stops her, and I fight the glare I want to give him.

Olivia's a kind girl and I don't particularly enjoy the idea of her becoming Sebastian's next exploit.

I can then see him begin to most likely flirt with her, and her begin to look increasingly uncomfortable, while Sebastian continues to get closer and closer to her, until she suddenly shoves him, making him fall to the ground, dumping his drink all over himself.

I immediately know this won't go well, and set my drink down as Sebastian stands.

"You bitch" he grits out, before stepping forward to hit her, and I react without thinking. Taking six fast large strides, I grab his fist twisting it, and pushing him back, to place myself between them, entirely for Olivia's safety.

I feel immediately void of emotions besides anger, it spreads through me like a river over rocks, and I begin to breath to calm myself, but its only partially working.

"Don't even fucking think about it Maravich" I say so icily I even scare myself, and Sebastian takes a step back, but I take one forward maintaining the two feet of distance between us, while I attempt to not see red.

"Why do you care Adrian, she's just some girl", I can hear Olivia choke on hearing that, and I breathe once sharply, while clenching and unclenching my hands.

"She isn't some girl, and I'll say this once, anyone messes with her, you mess with every member of my friend group, including myself" I call, as I'm aware of the fact that everyone has been watching the confrontation between me and Sebastian.

"G-get out of my party A-Adrian, I don't want you being here" Sebastian says shakily.

"Trust me I will, I don't want to be here if an asshole like you is" I say walking back over to where my drink is and down it all, before walking out of the party, sending a glare at Sebastian making him visibly shudder.

I then begin to breathe to calm myself, and the need to punch Sebastian.

Pressing the elevator button, I step inside the car and the doors close, before I grip the bar at waist level while it descends away from Sebastian's penthouse and party, I calm myself because I don't like the fact that I can be calm all the time but whenever anyone around me is put in harms way I become so massively protective, but most of all I want to know why I am so protective of a girl I met not even a week ago.

That was intense, I'm sort of bouncing back and forth between this and my other book that's on the go, anyways what did you think of the party, even if it was short lived. Comment, vote, share I appreciate every time any of you do.

Peace✌