"She told you that?" "No but she kept telling Alya she wanted to leave, it's like this everytime, whenever I come up to her she doesn't even utter a word, she's just quiet." He fiddled around with his fingers. "You're just over thinking again, she doesn't hate you, okay?" "Well Juleka did say she's shy...but what exactly did she mean by that?" His eyes filled with confusion, Nino tried to come up with a believable lie.

"Uhhhh."

"Lahiffe, Nino!"

'Phew I'm saved.'

"Here!" He raised a hand in the air.

"Agreste, Adrien!"

"Here!"

"I don't know man but you know her, she's always been like that." His shoulders shrugged, trying to act as clueless as possible.

"Bourgeoìs, Chloe!"

"Here miss!"

After taking attendance, Mrs.Bustier told everyone their assigned seats. "Last person on the list is..Adrien! You will be sitting at the very last row, on the right side next to Rose." Lila watched him get up and walk to the back of the bus, Adrien sat down next to Rose just like Mrs.Bustier had instructed. "Uhm miss on second thought, this air conditioning is making me feel super nauseous, can I please sit at the back?" Lila looked up at her innocently. Marinette could feel her blood boil.

She always did this. Lila always lied about everything she could just to be with Adrien. Her lies triggered Marinette's emotions, almost feeling irritated. No matter what she said or what lie she came up with, she always got away with it. "Of course Lila, Rose please switch spots with her-" "It's okay I can switch spots with you Lila." Adrien rised up to his feet. "O-oh no no no that's okay-"

"Great! Then you can both stay where you are!" Mrs.Bustier said, this was really testing her patience. "I'm sorry miss I just thought switching spots could help me with my motion sickness." There it was again, another lie. Mrs.Bustier just stared, already confused at this point. "We have a mini trash can up front, I could place it beside you if you'd like, just incase." She offered. "It's fine Lila, I'll just switch seats with you." Adrien strolled up to the front of the bus.

"Thanks a lot." Lila hid her upset expression with a grin. Passing by him, she sat at the back of the bus. Marinette huffed with relief, knowing her plan had failed. "Alright now that that's settled, off to the airport we go!" Mrs.Bustier sat down beside Adrien. A sincere smile found it's way onto his face. "Are you okay Marinette? You seem worried." Max asked.

"I'm fine don't worry about me." Marinette reassured, relaxing her body, knowing that Lila wouldn't interfere anymore. "Want to play video games while we wait?" He offered her a Nintendo Switch.

"Sure."

...

Peering outside the glass window, the golden rays of sunshine slowly rised up to the sky. "Marinette?" "Yeah?" "Uh is it your birthday?" Max placed his switch above his lap. A lump of saliva got caught in her throat, she coughed to prevent herself from choking. "Me? Birthday? Noo it's not-" "I kind of overheard yours and Alya's conversation but don't worry I won't tell anyone, okay?" Marinette sighed, deciding it's best to let it go this time. She nodded. "Well is there anything I can do for you for your special day?" Max waited for her reply.

"Eh not really I just want to enjoy this trip to Bora Bora." She giggled, thinking it was thoughtful of him to ask. "Do you mind if I ask how old you're turning?" "I'm 15 this year." "15, wow you're older than me." They both chuckled. "Alright everyone! We are here at the airport! As we make our way inside please feel free to do whatever you want BUT make sure to follow me and be at your waiting seats while I pick up our tickets I've bought, keep in mind we only have 30 minutes, so the last 10 minutes we will be heading to our flight and DON'T get lost, got it?"