A new banquet

Ranboos pov

"Uhm is this a bad time?"techno said from the door making me jump and standing up straight accidentally scraping my face on y/n's claws."ow fuck"i mumbled wiping the blood away and hiding the wound.

"No everything's fine"y/n said letting techno in."ok well it kinda looked like you two making out"techno said awkwardly."why would we be making out ranboos my best friend"y/n laughed.

I chuckled along but felt....upset for some reason."oh my goodness ranboo you're bleeding what happened"my thoughts where interrupted when y/n grabbed my face again and inspected the three cuts on my cheek.

I couldn't BARE to tell them i accidentally cut myself on their claws to i said."oh i must've cut my face on my claws when i wiped the tears off my face earlier"."wait you where crying..."they asked sounding more concerned than anything.

"Uhm yeah but I was just being paranoid about you being missing I'm fine now"i said brushing it off."awe I'm sorry i scared you ranboo now let's get you're face fixed up"y/n said making me sit down in a kitchen chair and going upstairs.

"You have a crush on them don't you"techno said."whaaaaaaat nooooooooo"i lied."hmmmm are you sure about that?"techno said looking at me."no...no I'm not sure about my answer..."i said putting my hands in my head.

"Alright then let me say it as a question.....do you like y/n?"he asked.i paused and thought "....yeah yeah i actually do"i admitted.

"Already?well fuck i owe phil 20 dollars i thought it would take at least another month or so"techno said."you and Phil where betting on my feelings?"i asked.

"Yep now we just gotta see which one wins on how long it'll take for y/n to realize they're in love with you"techno said looking in his wallet and putting 20 dollars to the side for Phil.

"Speaking of y/n they've been gone way too long what if they got hurt?"i said getting anxious.i rolled up my sleeves started to scratch at my arms making me bleed more.

"I'm ba-hey hey hey stop that STOP THAT"y/n yelled holding my wrists to stop me from unconsciously scratching at my arms.they put the first aid kit on the table and put a plaster over the scars on my face than wrapping up the new found scars i made on my arms.

"What's going on with you are you alright??"y/n asked sounding genuinely concerned."yeah yeah of course I'm fine"i said."well i got to go i gotta give phil 20 dollars i owe him anyway was nice checking up on you"techno said getting up and walking out without us being able to say bye.

"Alright soooo don't you have some big important thing to do"y/n asked getting up."uhm no actually i finished everything i had to do kinda wanted to hang out for a while"i said unconsciously looking anywhere but at y/n.

"Sure what do you want to do"they said happily."uhm we could go build snowmen outside"i suggested.

"Sure"they smiled and we walked outside.I was too anxious to leave them all alone so when ponk and sam didn't come home when they where supposed to i stayed with y/n.

"It's getting late where are they...."y/n asked worried."im sure they'll be back when you wake up for now you should get some sleep"i said knowing that it was already 10pm.

Before i could process what was going on i was sitting on the floor next the y/n's bed holding their hand while they slept.'how did.....whatever doesn't matter as long as they're asleep'i thought to myself with a smile.

'It's just like when we first met'i thought happily dozing off.then i fell asleep.when i woke up i slipped my hand out of y/n's grasp and searched the house expecting ponk and sam to be somewhere ANYWHERE in the house...nothing

'Fuck how am i gonna tell them'i thought anxiously.then i heard footsteps coming down the stairs."good morning ranboo are dad and padre still asleep?"y/n asked rubbing their eyes.

"Well Uhm no but im sure it's ok"i said wincing at my own sentence."I'm going to go find them"y/n said walking to the door."wait im coming with you"i said walking to the door with them.

"No......if they're in some kind of danger i dont want you trying to come with me to save them"they said refusing to face me."i can't let you go alone especially with the fact that it could be dangerous"i said trying to get y/n to face me.

"WHY DO YOU INSIT ON PUTTING YOURSELF IN DANGER FOR ME!?"y/n yelled finally turning towards me.they're eyes were filled with tears and it actually hurt me to see them in this much pain.

"It's because i want to be here for you"i answered hugging them."but you shouldn't i got banished from the end for fucks sake..."
They sobbed."whatever you did it's in the past alright"i said trying to calm them down.

"Now come on we can find them together alright calm down"i said running my fingers threw their hair nervous they'll call me out or tell me to get away from them.

"Alright..."they finally agreed calming down."alright now let's go find them"i said walking out the door with them.we immediately went to l'manburg."let's go look at the prison for sam alright"i suggested leading y/n to the prison.

They nodded and when we walked in we immediately saw Sam leaning against the wall of the prison asleep."PADRE!"y/n yelled startling Sam awake.

"Sleeping on the job?"i asked with a small chuckle."sorry must've fallen asleep while i was zoned out"he said hugging y/n back as they hugged him.

"Is everything alright?"he asked."you and dad hadn't come home last night and i got worried"y/n explained."oh well we're ok i know because i was just talking to ponk he has some work to attend to alright"sam said ruffling the small undersized Enders hair.

"HEEELLLOOOO!!!"a familiar demons voice called."what do you want bad"sam demanded."oh well the last banquet was a little iffy and well deceitful so I'm inviting everyone to a relapse you know a sequel with less deceit and more banquet so here i am"bad ranted .

"Now I'd like to invite all of you to an apology dinner"

"And i mean all of you
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Including dream"