Chapter 9: Training With The Fairy

Start from the beginning

All Might tried his best to retain from dropping his jaw, but let her continue.

"Requip enables the users to save items in a pocket dimension so they can effortlessly summon it at any time, even during conflict, which supplies a high level of flexibility. However, there's a limit to how generous the pocket dimension stores. Requip can be used for simple or combat-related constants. Some users may just prefer to use it to swap their clothing. More skilled users can Requip various weapons in battle, and it's even plausible to Requip armors amidst the battle. Requip users can also pitch a holographic inventory screen where they can observe and arrange things in their pocket dimension, as well as add items without the user equipping it on themselves."

"And what about Satan Soul?" All Might inquired.

"Satan Soul is a form of takeover magic. It lets the user take over the powers and forms of several demons. These modes provide a variety of different skills such as flight, enhanced speed, strength, reflexes, etc.I also picked up a simple healing ability, so I'm able to heal any wounds." she added.

All Might nodded, swallowing this newfound information.

This girl really is powerful...

~TimeSkip~

"Let's see... With the appearance of superpowers, the Building Standards Act was revised, and the Minister of Land..."

As their teacher prattles on about his lesson, Kaida finds herself beginning to doze off. As of recently, her slumber has been mayhem. A few nights ago, Kira had a premonition. Like Carla, Kira possesses a similar capability in seeing into the future, though her visions are more so snippets regarding intervals rather than a lengthy historia. Kira's foresight revealed cloaked figures prowling in a dark alleyway. Though the area they were in wasn't discernible, one audible word struck chills down their spines; Japan, they're somewhere in Japan. Kaida and Kira always had an ominous feeling concerning the whereabouts of their enemies, but there was no solid proof to attest to it. But now, Kira's revelation verified their suspicions. The band of rogue wizards did indeed follow them into this universe and remain in hiding. It's of utmost importance for her and Kira to find the organization. She has a hunch they didn't isolate her from team Natsu without reason. Moreover, something about them resonated with Kaida, seeming strangely familiar...

"Which means, there are 294 days left..."

Kaida snapped out of her daze, ears perking at a mutter. She glanced to her side, observing her best friend, who was deep in his philosophies. He murmured to himself, subconsciously tapping his finger against his mouth. The soft mumbles rose in volume, but Izuku prevailed in oblivion to the ordeal. A drop of sweat rolled down the side of Kaida's head as she noticed everyone turning in his direction.

"... about 98 days of real training even if I'm efficient... I can get in about five hours of training morning and night, so that's 490 hours... Also that beach cleanup doesn't work out any specific parts of the body, if I don't work out my whole body equally, then there's no way I'll make it. Bodybuilding to create a body able to adapt to any situation... Literally intensive training to become a hero... All Might can't stay and watch me the whole time... If I don't do as much efficient independent training as I can, there's no way I can catch up the way I am now... Anyways, I'll have to to cut--"

Eventually, even the teacher halted his lesson, staring at Izuku in bewilderment. Panicking, Kaida lightly boots Izuku's chair, attempting to get him back down to earth. Perversely, Izuku, being so immersed in his thoughts, only attuned back to existence when the teacher applied his quirk, hurling his hand to give a chop to Izuku's head. He froze, instantly covering his mouth with his hands, embarrassed to have been so caught up in his muttering.