Chapter 9: Training With The Fairy

How bad can it get??

All Might conceived while accepting Kaida's combat declaration. Kaida may be from another dimension but, how wrong could one brief round get. Yet to say All Might even won would be an understatement, more so evaded her every attack until tardily succeeding in her capture. It had been a while since All Might struggled against an opponent. He would even dare to state that Kaida outpaced most Pro Heroes, yet within vast strength arises danger. Once aware of her capabilities, no doubt villains' everywhere will want her. All Might pledged to guide Kaida down the right path, fostering another pupil alongside Izuku.

And thus initiated 10 months of hell. Every day, Izuku woke up at the crack of dawn to make his way down to the beach. He'd spend hours lugging trash athwart the shore, little by little cleansing the area. He ran with the debris resting aloft his shoulder, back and forth carrying as much as he could. At home, he'd presented his mother a list of foods and meal plans he needed to devour. He and Kaida would go for jogs collectively every night, though Izuku floundered in rivaling her stamina. He'd go to bed every evening at the same time and inaugurate his day all over again. Though his motive remained clear, he frequently found his gaze roaming towards Kaida. She lingered scarcely ahead, enduring her training regiment. Izuku couldn't help but admire her from afar, from her perfect push-ups to the command over her magic with a small swipe of the hand. She worked herself to the brim, and it spurred him on. Kaida's the ideal hero, one who works vigorously rescuing people with a toothy grin. He desires to be like her, stand by her side in battle.

Izuku peered down at his fist, gripping it tightly.

I'm going to work as hard as I can and become the best hero I can be...

Meanwhile, as Izuku focused on his training, All Might approached Kaida with a question in mind.

"Young Tana--"

Kaida held up a hand, cutting him off.

"Please old man just call me Kaida, It's still too weird when people use my last name."

All Might sweatdropped, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Very well then, Young Kaida. I'm curious to know the extent of your powers."

Kaida pursed her lips, crossing her legs into a comfortable sitting position. All Might took a seat beside the dragon slayer, listening intently. Kira flew to lay down in Kaida's lap.

Kaida plays with a strand of her hair,

"Well, my main magic is Ice-Crystal Dragon Slaying. I have the abilities of a dragon and use ice-crystal elements to strengthen my power. the user transforms their body with dragon-like features according to their respective element, utilizing both offensive and defensive styles. We are immune to the effects of our element, even if it is sent towards us with greater power. We can consume external sources of our element to replenish our strength, through our mouths specifically. However, we cannot consume what we produce ourselves. We can eat other elements than our own, giving us the ability to combine which increases our abilities. Though it's honestly best we eat our respective elements because that works best with our bodies. Like in the name, this magic can be used to slay or harm dragons."

Subconsciously, her hand moves to her crystal necklace. Kira smiled a sad smile as Kaida continued,

"But I have another magic power too, one I acquired from someone very beloved. It was her magic ability, Infinity. The ability to use any type of magic power as long as you study it. From this, I've learned how to use two of my mentor's powers, Requip and Satan Soul."