Proposal

The others had just came back. "Where did you guys go?" I asked. "Yeah, you just left without saying anything." Damiano said getting off the bed. "We just went for a walk because it's been a while since we were in Rome." Ethan said quietly. The others all agreed.

"Guys I wanna learn some Italian!." I exclaimed. "Okay than let's teach you! Let's start with buongiorno." 

"Wow Thomas you thought I was that stupid, as if I didn't know what buongiorno meant. It means good morning!" I teased Thomas and the others started laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damiano I have an idea." "Oh yeah and what is it babe?" Damiano said while looking at me. "We dress up and we go around Rome and you give me a tour since i'm new." I said smiling at him. "Of course go to the bathroom and I will go dress up at the other one." Damiano said while kissing my forehead. 

I went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I wanted to dress up in an Italian chic outfit. I looked through my luggage and found this outfit;

I tied my hair into a high ponytail and put on some makeup

I tied my hair into a high ponytail and put on some makeup. I heard a door opening. Damiano was already done. "Ooh why are you all dressed up Damiano?" Victoria asked. "Y/n and I are going on a walk around Rome." Damiano moved closer to the others. "And I'm going to do it." Damiano said to them smirking. "Oh good luck then!" 

"I'm done!" I stepped out of the bathroom. Damiano looked me up and down while sucking his teeth, smirking. "That's a hot outfit Y/n." Victoria told me. "Yea it is cute." Ethan and Thomas said while looking at each other.

"Well let's go baby." I told Damiano. "See you guys and have fun!" Victoria shouted after us as we left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There is a restaurant we can go to that is really nice. We can have a coffee because later on today we will eat with the others." Damiano said while hugging me. "I love Rome it's so nice. Italy is very nice as well." I said while looking at the beautiful structures. "I mean even the language is hot." I said. That's when Damiano started laughing at me.

"Oh here it is, let's go inside." Damiano said while pointing at a cafe. "Ooh you know how to choose places." I smirked at Damiano. "Oh yes I do amore." He said while kissing my hand.

~~~~~~~~

We had a coffee and a small talk about Eurovision and the band and what not and after we decided to head out so we wouldnt stay late.

As we were walking I saw Damiano pick something out of his pocket and get down on one knee. "Hey y/n, will you marry me?" I couldnt believe what I just heard. "Oh my god yes of course!" I said as I hugged him tightly.

"What's wrong?" Damiano asked as I started crying. "Its just, my past relationships have been- well quite bad so now that I have someone like you, I'm happy." I said.
"Me too, she made me the happiest, until she cheated on me. From that day forward I promised that I will never cheat on anyone. And now I can say that you made my life brighter." He smiled at me and we kept on walking.

~~~~~~~~

As we were almost there I saw somebody. Somebody I knew. Wait hold on a second. "Oh my god..."

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter and for leaving you on a cliffhanger  but I literally spent 5 hours writing this today my god! Tysm for all the support and tysm for 4.4k reads!