A Beginning

"Wait so Damiano just called you beautiful?" Lauren asked me a million times. I gave her an annoyed look telling her to stop. "You are so lucky."

We went to our hotel room and decided to watch all of the participant's songs. We began with Malta's.

"Babe are you hurting?
Are you alright?
You look like an angel
That fell from the sky..."

"Wow. I really love this one and she has an outstanding voice!" I actually loved the song and it was my favourite. "Yeah I loved it too now lets listen to Italy's!"

"Loro non sanno di che parlo
Voi siete sporchi, fra', di fango
Giallo di siga fra le dita
Io con siga camminando.."

I was speechless. It was definitely going to be hard beating them.

~~~~~~~

Lauren and I got ready for dinner and headed down. We met Victoria, Thomas, Ethan and Damiano. "Hey guys!" I said. "Hey, we heard you guys play our song in the hotel room because turns out we are neighbours!" Thomas said. I was surprised that we were neighbours, what a coincidence!

While we were eating I had to go to the bathroom because I wasnt feeling good. I collapsed in the corner of the bathroom and cried. I was having a panic attack because of all the excitement.

I heard someone call my name. It was Damiano. "Oh my god, hey hey y/n calm down." He slowly hugged me and slowly brushed my hair with his hands. "Breathe in and breathe out." He calmed me down and when he saw that I was breathing normally he let go and gave me a tissue to wipe my tears. "Damiano dont tell anyone, please." I said and he nodded and left.

I remade my mascara and went to dinner.

~~~~~~~

We had just ate dinner and we all decided to head to bed because the day after we had to perform at the Semi-Final.

I was so excited, after many rehearsals and the excitement of going to Rotterdam and being chosen for the Eurovision Song Contest, the day has come. I really wanted to pass because I wanted to spend more time with everyone.

~~~~~~~

During the night, Lauren gave me some pep talks and I appreciated them, I zoned out in most of them though.

We got dressed and we went to our rehearsals. We were going to have a run-through of how the semi-final was gonna be. I was gonna sing the last, Måneskin was before us.

~~~~~~~~

"Måneskin rocked right Lauren?" I turned to ask Lauren. "Of course they were, but now its your turn to rock the place! Good luck!"

I put my in-ears on and went on stage. Even though it was just a rehearsal it felt like it was the live performance.

~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n that was awesome! You are totally gonna be great tonight."
Lauren was always very supportive and thats why I loved her. "Thanks Lauren. Lets go next to Victoria, Ethan, Thomas and Damiano."

"I didnt expect you to have that much of a voice y/n." Damiano teased me with a smile. "But actually you were great!" Victoria said while looking at Damiano then me. The others all nodded.

"So since the rehearsals are done I was wondering if we could go hangout together?" I asked, I wanted to get to know them better and hangout with them. "Yeah sure!" Damiano answered.

~~~~~~~~~

"Im excited for tonight, hopefully all of us will pass." Damiano told me. "Yes I really hope that." I said. "If you pass I will get to see your pretty face again." I blushed, he was so flirty. "Stop flirting with me!" I laughed. "Ok but I can't promise anything." He replied with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 6pm and I was getting ready for the semi-final. The excitement I was feeling was tremendous! "Hey y/n are you excited for tonight?" Lauren had just came in the hotel room. "Of course I am, and also I am ready!" I came out of the bathroom with this outfit:

 "Of course I am, and also I am ready!" I came out of the bathroom with this outfit:

"Oh my god. How could Damiano not ever like you?" Lauren was speechless and I laughed at her. "Well... he has been flirting for a while now." I told Lauren. "He should be!" She said and we both giggled as we went to our green rooms and prepared for the show.

Let this magical night begin!