His Touch

The second semi final was done and all of them were good and we had a blast. "Hey guys wanna go to a bar because I dont wanna go to bed and this hotel is quiet." I said. It was actually very quiet and boring.

"Yeah sure let's go! Come on guys." Damiano said.

~~~~~~~~~

We were at the bar and as we sat down we saw someone come next to us. "Oh my god. I am a really big fan of Måneskin and you y/n and I was wondering if you guys could sing?" The person asked us. "Aw thanks so much yeah we can sing Måneskin can go first." I answered the person.

Måneskin went on stage and got all their stuff. "So hello guys we are Måneskin and we will be playing the song Zitti E Buoni that you may know from Eurovision." Damiano said. While he was talking he couldnt keep his eyes away from me and looked at me the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~

The song ended and before they went off stage Damiano spoke, "Now I want you to clap for my girlfriend Y/n who will be singing the song that she is representing with in Eurovision!" He melted my heart. Okay okay this was definitely my sign to be with him for my entire life.

"I love you." I said as Damiano came next to me and Lauren. He smiled at me and blew me a kiss. I went on stage and sang my song, the whole song I had my eyes on Damiano. I was definitely in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodnight guys see you tomorrow!" Ethan spoke to us and all of them waved goodnight to us.

I went to my room with Lauren and on our way to the elevator I saw her kind of jumping from excitement. "Did you see how Damiano spoke about you? Damiano looks secretive so for him to do that he must really love you!" I burst out laughing when she said that. "So that's why you were literally almost jumping, because you wanted to tell me about it?" I asked, giggling.

"Oh y/n you know me and you are supposed to know how I do now." She laughed and looked at me. Damiano actually made me feel safe with his touch. He smelt so good and his touch was soft and delicate.

~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to our room and closed the door behind us. "So how are you and Vic doing?" I asked Lauren as I layed on the bed next to her. "Great. I dont know how much you love Damiano but if it's like a lot, I love Victoria as much as you love Damiano." She said with her eyes glistening. They were so cute together. "Oh and y/n we need a couple nickname to call each other.
I looked at her with a surprised look. "Ooh I think you could call her Vicky I think she will find it cute, and for you. Laury." She smiled at Victoria's nickname but was shocked at hers. "Oh no y/n my name sounds like the truck you drive. It's a British word that I dont know if people know about it but I'm not taking chances." I laughed at her and she started laughing as well. "Goodnight Laury." I said as I teased her. "Goodnight (nickname for y/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, dressed up and went to breakfast. I let Lauren sleep in because she was too cute to be woken up. When I arrived I saw Elena who was representing Cyprus and Destiny who was representing Malta. "Hey girl! How are you?" Destiny said all enthusiastic. I never had the chance to talk to them, probably because I was always hanging out with Vic, Thomas, Ethan and Damiano. "I'm good, excited for tomorrow but I'm ready to rock the place. How about you guys?" I asked I wanted to start a conversation and get to know them better.

"We are great and I guess we all are excited for tomorrow. I mean the grand final man!" Elena said. We continued talking for a while and then I saw Victoria, Damiano, Ethan and Thomas out of the corner of my eye. "Guys I got to go see you later!" I waved goodbye to them and went to them. "Hey how are yo-" I didnt let Damiano finish his sentence because I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

As I let go of the kiss Damiano picked me up and put me on a couch. "I'm gonna miss you on Sunday." I said. "We will see what happens (nickname of y/n). I love you so much." He said, slowly melting my heart.