Is it The End Or The Beginning?

It was Sunday, a day I was dreading the whole week. I am going back to Ukraine to celebrate with my family. A part of me was happy knowing im gonna see my family again but most of me was upset knowing that I am gonna be on the other side of europe, far away from the man I love, Damiano.

Last night, Damiano stayed in my room for some alone time and cuddles. I woke up at around 8. My flight was scheduled at noon, so was Damiano's. I woke up and Damiano wasn't asleep next to me... he was in the bathroom in a towel. Seemed like he just got out of the shower.

"Buongorno amore mio."
"Goodmorning baby. "
I couldn't get my eyes off him! His hair was wet and he looked so hot.
"My eyes are up here" He said.
"Yeah haha, just enjoying the view"
"How do you feel about today?"
"What do you mean Damiano?"
"I mean, we have to figure out long distance..."
I forgot about that part, long distance relationships never work out and i was scared to lose him.
What if he found someone better?

What if he forgets about me and moves on? What if-
"Amore i know what you are thinking, all that isn't gonna happen"
I was shocked that he knew what i was thinking of but i knew i could trust him with those words 
"I love you y/n"
"I love you too"
His soft lips came crashing into mine and suddenly i heard something drop.... the sound of a towel dropping...
"Baby i think your towel fell..."
"Don't worry about it"
He continued kissing me. He was perfect...
He stopped kissing me and picked up his towel and put it back around his waist.
"Come, i wanna show you something"
"Okay damiano, what is it?"

"Just listen..."
It was 'For Your Love' obviously made by Måneskin. I heard the lyrics and there was something about them;"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪r 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨
𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙛*𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙮
Then it hit me... i looked back at Damiano and he just looked at me and winked.

I sat down on his lap, wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him. "Well if that's what you want.." I said to him out of breath. He pulled down his pants, then his boxers. I pulled down mine and he thrust himself inside me.

~~~~~~~~

"That was amazing Damiano." I said to him out of breath. "I know. I love you."
"I love you too." I replied back. "C'mon let's get dressed we have to catch a flight at noon."

~~~~~~

We arrived at the airport. "Flight to Ukraine and to Italy takes off in 20 minutes." When we went to show our tickets, Vic, Thomas, Damiano and Ethan saw that me and Lauren were following them. "Arent you guys going to Ukraine?" Victoria said.

"My parents always wanted to go to Italy and even Lauren's. We are coming with you guys." I said happily. I was going to spend more time with my love. My parents had just sent me a message that we were going to Italy 1 hour before the flight and I kept it a secret.