"Pain," I whispered hoarsely. I didn't even recognize my own voice.

"I know. It's almost over, I promise you." The man said with deep sorrow. My legs gave out and I fell towards him. He caught me and sat me again on the rough floor.

Pain

Pain

I couldn't think. My heart was ablaze and I was sure it would explode. With one more screech of pain, the burning stopped.

It went quiet.

My heart stopped beating along with the scorching burn. I didn't know if I should feel terror or relief.

I opened my eyes.

The Cave

October 3 2010- Sunrise

Confusion, Maybe this was all a figment of my imagination and I would soon wake up from this fantasy -Bella

Why was everything so crystal clear?

I was in a cave.

Every rock, every insect I spotted with my naked eye. The darkness of the cave didn't affect my vision at all. Actually the darkness was comforting. I could tell my hearing had improved as well. The dripping sounds of the water falling from the caves entrance was practically tranquilizing.

Where was I?

I heard myself wonder quietly. My mind seemed scattered as I watched everything completely fascinated. I was still lying down on the rocky ground, when I smelt something.

It smelled so fresh...so mouth-watering.

I slowly inhaled and my eyes rolled back. What was that smell? Where was it?

I stood up in blinding speed. I blinked confused and disorientated. How did I do that? I looked at my hands as if they held all the answers. My eyes widened, my hands were extremely pale and didn't have one cut or bruise on them.

I was flawless.

A faded memory fogged my mind.

A woman stood in complete terror, she was being held by a man with black eyes. She looked at him pleading for him to understand.

His face showed nothing but anguish for causing this woman such pain but it never faltered the path he decided to pick. He leaned forward biting into her neck and sucking the life out of her until everything faded to darkness.

I gasped as I realized the woman was me.

I was the one slowly breathing there last breaths, but then how am I here now? Maybe this was all a figment of my imagination and I would soon wake up from this fantasy.

"Confused?" A man's voice came from the corner of the cave.

My head whipped to him and a fierce growl erupted from my chest. I staggered back looking at myself completely frightened.

What the heck!

That noise seemed so natural but completely barbaric at the same time, my head snapped up to the timid man in the corner of the cave.

"What did you do to me?" My voice came out a threatening snarl as I eyed him.

I could feel myself sink into an unfamiliar position as my legs crouched and my body leaned forward. He stood motionless, just staring at me with complete...shame? I felt a hiss arise in my throat and with that hiss came a raging burn.