An uncomfortable aura surrounded her, dragging upon the smoothness of her skin that was now filled with goosebumps and the light-hearted expression painted on her face that was now replaced with discomfort. It felt as though people were watching her from every angle, as if she were surrounded by invisible souls who were staring into her own.

She slowly twisted her body to get a view of the entire hospital wing, her eyes roaming over every other person and object in the space, expecting them to meet a pair of drilling irises aimed right at her. However, all she saw was a normal room with people going about their own business, everyone's eyes to themselves.

"What the hell are you doing?"

His sudden voice brought her back, furrowing her eyebrows at the plain air in front of her one last time, reminding her of when she was outside the Divination classroom and felt the same way.

She twisted her body back to face him, her eyes travelling down to the cast on his arm, "How long are you going to be in here?"

Draco shrugged, moving to lean his back against the bed, "I'm trying to drag it out as long as possible, but I'll probably be kicked out of here by tomorrow."

"Damn."

"The first thing I'll do when I get out is write a long note to father about this," his eyebrows lowered and his mouth turned downwards in frustration.

"With what? Your teeth?" she joked, looking at his dominant hand being held hostage in his cast.

Draco's eyes dropped to his hand before looking back up at Chloe with a mischievous glint in his icy eyes that matched hers, "You can write it for me."

Chloe snorted, "Good luck with that."

She saw the swirling look of anger behind his eyes switch to a vexatious complexion, and the way the edges of his lips slightly turned upwards along with the look of thought that rarely covered his face gave her the feeling it wasn't going to be good.

She started to open her mouth to ask, him giving her a patient expression as if he were waiting for her to ask, before deciding against it.

"I'm not even going to ask," she shook her head.

"I'm going to make people my servants," he stated proudly. She blinked.

"More than usual?" she grinned, noticing Pansy walking into the doorway out of the corner of her eye, taking that as her sign to quickly get out, "and that's my cue to leave."

She abruptly stood up, wanting to get out of the room without having to face the wrath of Pansy. She eyed Pansy's figure as she came rushing into the hospital wing, her feet bringing her to stand right next to Draco's bed as Chloe saw the slight annoyance in his eyes.

Pansy immediately started simpering, checking if Draco was ok and sitting down on his bed next to him. She brought her eyes up to Chloe's, who was watching her as she chewed the inside of her cheeks to stop herself from laughing.

"What are you looking at?" Pansy looked her up and down with furrowed eyebrows.

Chloe didn't say anything. She inhaled loudly, just smiling and slightly scrunching her nose in response as she spun on her heel and made her way out of the hospital wing and into the great hall for dinner.

━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━

The Gryffindors and Slytherins were currently in the middle of their double potions class with Professor Snape in the dungeons. Chloe was standing at her table with Daphne, Blaise and Theo, occasionally peering over the side of her cauldron to make sure her potion was the right colour.