Author's pov:

A thin layer of sunray peeked through the window as it was the only source of light coming at the room.

The man was sitting on the floor with his head leaning on the bed.

His shirt was dishevelled, buttons were opened and a tie was hanging loosely in his collar.

His right hand grabbed the 15th bottle of today. He had already finished 14 bottles before and those bottles were also messily spreaded here and there at the floor.

He drank the bitter alcohol deep down his throat.

At first he thought, alcohol would help him to get out of this pain.

But fuck, the more he drinks, the more he remembers her.

The more he misses her.

He looked at his left hand which was holding that crumpled paper.

He read that line for the 100th time...

" I'm sorry, but I don't love you Namjoon. That's what I had to do to gain your trust. "

He just couldn't belive his own eyes.

Did yn just used him?

Was there not any time...not any single moment when she loved him?

Was this whole an act? Just to gain his trust? Nothing more ?

Did she really took advantage of his feelings ?

Yes, he knew that kidnapping her wasn't the best idea at all. But what he could do? He just couldn't go and tell her that he loves her and to accept his feelings.

Atleast by kidnapping her, he got her. He got to stay with her. He got to hug her, feel her warmth, her presence.

At first yn was scared with her, but he understood that. Didn't he?

He gave her time. And gradually she liked him back too.

Oh, how much he was happy when she finally smiled at him, finally hugged him back and finally whispered those sweet words saying how much she loved him.

Was that all a lie?

More tears left his eyes and rolled down his already tear dried cheeks.

But soon, he felt as if his tears were be rolling down like anger.

He felt himself loosing his mind gradually.

Closing his eyes tightly, he gripped his hair with both of his hands and messed up his dark chocolate locks.

Sooner....he started to feel a gush of anger running over his whole body.

He closed eyes are now opened.

Bloodshot red eyes to be exact.