"Shh, it's gonna be alright, just give him sometime more." Yoongi whisper in hoseok ear.

Wooyoung speed walk outside the gate adjusting the strap on his shoulder. He saw his two friends waiting for him. Both of them noticing him as he made his way to them.

"Hyung, all went out on you again?" Jongho ask.

Wooyoung nods as they both three makes their way out of school and starts walking.

Jongho on wooyoung left while mingi on right.

"Yh.."

"Hey, now don't be so upset. Let's go to that cafe and have something to eat. I am starving!" Mingi said dramatically.

"Your always starving." Jongho statement makes wooyoung giggles and shakes his head.

"Remind me why am I friends with a tom and a jerry."

"Cause you love us~~" both mingi and jongho sing it at the same time making wooyoung laugh.

"Yh, yh sure. Now come on. Last one to the cafe is a rotten egg!" Wooyoung yelled as he was already running.

"Come on, rotten egg!" Mingi teased jongho and follows wooyoung suit leaving jongho with a open mouth.

"Hey! That's unfair!" Jongho also follows them.

As predict, wooyoung was the first one then mingi. Jongho was the last.

"You both, I am gonna kill you both!" The other only laugh as an angry jongho made his way inside.

"We totally got him this time!" Mingi exclaimed while laughing.

"We sure do!" Wooyoung join his laugh and follow suits.

_______

"The court announced, prisoner park seonghwa not guilty of being mask. We are very sorry mister.park for all of this.  You may take your leave without any further being wrong. Court dismissed!" The judge announced as seonghwa bow his head and made his way outside but before he reach outside, he didn't forgot to give a victorious smirk at a boiling yeosang and trying to control his mate san.

"Make sure to keep your little pet safe now, mister and miss. Kang or..should I say choi?." seonghwa whisper for only the two making yeosang blood boil more but seonghwa smirk only widens as he walks out like he owns this all which infact he does.

Afterall, his men or more specifically.

"Mask..." seonghwa stops in his track and turns towards his brothers.

"Yunho! Hong! Glad to see you two here!" Just as seonghwa was about to hug them, hongjoong push him away.

"What were you thinking? Huh? If we hadn't wipe anything out, you would have been hanged by now!"

"He's right hyung. Be more aware next time." Seonghwa roll his eyes at his younger brothers and nods his head.

"Fine, but say why are you two here?"

"To see if our dear big brother is still alive or not." Hongjoong reply as he put his black sunglasses again adjusting his tuxor and walks towards his car again.

"Woaw, thanks alot! Little bro!" Seonghwa yelled out making a small smile appears on hongjoong face but he didn't show it and drive away.

While yunho and seonghwa sits in yunho car and yunho drive towards their MANSION.

these are no ordinary brothers.

Hongjoong is the biggest dealer in underground while yunho is the deadliest one with everyone information and is handy with wiping evidence of anyone even existence from the very earth and seonghwa? He's already THE Mask.

Once they reach their MANSION and seated comfortable in their living room.

Yunho started.

"So, what's the plan now hyung?" Both small and big brother looks at their middle one who is hongjoong.

"This kid... what was his name?"

"Wooyoung." Seonghwa answer.

"Mhm.. I leave him in your hands hyung. Just made sure, not to end in jail again."

Seonghwa smirk.

_______

While on the other hand, someone felt his breaths had been taken away from him after hearing the news.

"The court had released the victim disguised as THE Mask, just now. According to them, he, whose name is not been told due to safety measurements has been released..."

Wooyoung left the cafe he was in, not feeling well to hear the full news. He felt nauseous.

Mingi and jongho after a glance at each other also follow him.

They walks to wooyoung and pats his back. Just then, his phone rings.

Wooyoung glup thickly and pick it up, ofc looking at the ID which shows a unknown no.

"H-hello?"

"Angel..."

__________

'Targetauthor!'

1283 words.