Marriage

After three months of living in the cottage, Joe and Nicholas wanted to get married at last. They didn't have anything planned out, except for the fact that joe and Nicholas had bought each other rings for the wedding. They set up the little tables with the food nicholas and joe had made. (they made sandwiches, little cake, sushi and other) They had their outfits set out and then the wedding began.

"Ok i'm all set and ready to go" nicholas whispered while staring at his reflection. Joe was standing in the garden ready for Nicholas to come out. Once nicholas had come out, Joe almost fainted from the gorgeousness he had seen in Nicholas. But was it the gorgeousness he saw in nicholas or was it the gorgeousness that lana had. But joe knew it was wrong and needed to snap out of it. They didn't have anyone who can say their vowels, so nicholas just took his childhood teddy bear, and pretended that it could speak.

Teddy: Ok so, Nicholas Hoult, do you take Joe alwyn to be your forever husband and spend the rest of your life with him?
N: yes, i do.
Teddy: and do you Joe Alwyn, take Nicholas hoult to be your forever husband and spend the rest if your life with him too?
J: yes, i do.
Teddy: ok now you may kiss each other.

And so the two kissed each other finding happiness in each other.