Seraph: Sorry for the wait everyone! But here I am, Seraph the Forsaken! 

Azur Lane: A FRIENDLY SIREN?!?!

Courier Thoughts: Oh shit I forgot to message them about Seraph and his appearance... Oh well.

Tester Beta: Wait, he looks familiar... Could it be-?

Seraph: Look, I understand that my appearance may be that of a Siren, but I'm here to help you in your fight against the Sirens. 

Courier: Rejoin everyone! As form today, humanity will no longer be beaten down by the Sirens! IT'S TIME TO RESIST AND FIGHT!

Everyone: Right!

Courier: Seraph, Amagi, you two come with me to free Akagi before destroying the Orochis and taking out the Sirens! Everyone else defend each other and take out as many Sirens as you can!

Not wanting to waste any time, both Courier and Seraph dashes towards the Orochis. Some Sirens tried to stop them but ended up either beheaded by Seraph's blades, smacked by Courier's shovel, or killed by Amagi. Soon after, more Sirens appear, so Courier decides to fire a flare into the sky. 

Siren 1: HA! HOW'S THAT GOING TO HELP YOU!?

Siren 2: You have no chance against us!

Siren 3: This is the end for you!

Courier: To think you still haven't learn from my previous encounters. No matter, you'll suffer for your foolishness. 

The flare then transforms into an AC-130 gunship as it tilts its side to aim its armaments.

Gunship: This is Pounder 6-9 on station, death from above!

Courier: Copy Pounder 6-9, bring down the hammer!

Gunship Gunner: Roger! FIRING! 

105mm, 40mm, and 25mm were fired from the gunship as they rapidly approach the Sirens.

While Courier's group were rescuing Akagi, the Iris Republic fleet join up with the joint fleet. The combine fleets attack the Sirens, quickly reducing their numbers as the AC-130 continues to rain death from above.

Hornet: Woah! Since when did Courier packed this much heat?!

Washington: Damn! Whatever he's packing, it sure is  dropping them Sirens like flies! 

Using her second cannon, Jean Bart watch as her salvo destroyed the Sirens in front of her.

Jean Bart: What a wonderful feeling to be able to use all your power... I'm glad that I can finally use my second cannon!

Massachusetts: So your second cannon is now working.

Jean Bart: Yeah, all thanks to admiral Elda who focused on its reconstruction. Along with Courier who trained us a bit to make us stronger.

Jean Bart: So do I. I hope you're ready to face my true power.

The battle rages on, with the combine fleet gaining the advantage. 

Finally arriving at the Orochi mk2 where Akagi is, Amagi looks at Courier who nodded.

Amagi: I'm gonna get Akagi. Do you mind if you cover me until it's done?

Courier: That wouldn't be a problem. Seraph, we'll be standing guard here until Amagi comes back.

Seraph: Yes, sir!