❣️ it slipped out❣️

Enjoy!

Lev's POV

It has been officially 3 days without Yaku-san. At finals Yaku-san sprained his ankle. I couldn't really help since they needed me in the game. Yaku hasn't been coming to school. I bet a sprained ankle really effects his whole body. Kuroo-san has been bringing him his school work, but today he's busy, so he asked me to do it. I have one big problem though. I like Yaku-san. Like 'like like' him. Sometimes when I'm around him I get all nervous and say stupid stuff, or I make fun of Yaku-san's height. Yaku might be short, but he's much stronger than me. I'm on my way to Yaku-san's house. It's not far from the school, so I didn't take long for me to get there. When I did, I stood in front of the door. "*deep breath* here goes nothing," I said. I knocked on the door twice. "Yaku-san! It's Lev. I got your school thingys." I hear some noises from the other side of the door.

"I'm coming." It was muffled, but I heard it. I waited patiently for the door to open. When I did, I saw poor little Yaku-san with a boot thing that you wear when you sprain your ankle. "Oh? Hey Lev. Where's Kuroo?" Yaku asked.

"He said he was busy and for me to give you this," I said, recalling the conversation between Kuroo-san and I and giving Yaku his school papers.

"Thank you. Would you like to come in?" Yaku-san asked.

"Ummm. Sure!" Yaku-san let me in, and I closed the door for him.

Yaku's POV

Chill Yaku. It's just Lev. You know? The 1st year that you like, but probably never be with because you're 5'4 and now can't even walk straight. While he's 6'5 and looks like he could be a model.

"You need any help, Yaku-san?" He asked me.

"No, you beanpole. I got it," I said. Did I mention I can be rude to him sometimes even though he's sweet? Except when he makes fun of my height. Then I don't care. I made my way to the couch, and sat down. Lev was just standing there awkwardly. I scooted over and pat the spot next to me, signaling him to sit next to me. He got the memo and sat down. I got the papers from his hands and flipped through them. "Thank you," I said sincerely.

"*Gasp* Yaku-san? Why are you being so nice?" he pointed out.

"Stupid, you did me a favor while I am stuck at home. I'm not going to be rude," I said, giving him some attitude.

"Haha~ whatever you say," he chuckled out. He was watching me closely with his piercing green eyes as I lay some of the papers.

"You have a staring problem?" I asked looking back to him.

"I-I was just thinking. K-kuroo-san said that he helps you with your boot thing. Do you need help with it, but you're not trying to act like it?" he asked. It surprised me. Lev has always been observant. He's right too. I don't wanna seem that I need someone's help, but I do. The boot is really heavy, and if the materials are not in arms reach, I have to try to get them without hurting myself. Kuroo has been a big help. But HE KNOWS THAT I LIKE LEV. That rooster! Why would he send him? Why not Kei or anyone else? I nodded my head yes.

"Yeah. If you can, can you please help me?" I spoke. I saw a cheeky smile go across his face. "I'll tell you when." I continue to sort out the work and put aside the extra notes that Kuroo got for me- god his hand writing is terrible. When I was done, I took a deep breath. Okay Yaku. It's just Lev. Don't make a fool of yourself. Tell him what to do and let him do it. Okay. "Lev?"

"You ready," he asked. I just nodded my head. "Um... I can't really lend you a shoulder because you're short-," he started but I cut him off.

"Watch it," I threatened him.