❤️What are we?❤️

Videos audio ^^^ it's like Siri reading it. You can play it.

(Don't own any of the characters and pictures. Please tell me if there are any mistakes. Thank you 💕.)

"Stop acting like that, you dog!" Yahaba yelled at the fake blonde.

"No one was even talking to you, rich boy!" The younger yelled back.

This happened a lot. It was just another one of Yahaba's and Kyoutani's fights at practice.

"Ok guys~ Settle down," said the captain, Oikawa, in a very intimidating manner. Both boys agreed. "I don't know why they hate each other so much, Iwa-chan," Oikawa said to his boyfriend.

" Same. It doesn't matter right now, 'Kawa. Let's get back to practice." Iwaizumi said to Oikawa, but he said the last part so everyone hears.

Practice continued as normal until it was time to leave.

"Bye guys make sure you eat, and go to bed," Iwaizumi said to his team.

" Ok, mom," Mattsun jokingly said as he leaves with Makki earning a growl from Iwaizumi.

Meanwhile in the locker room

Kunimi, Kindaichi, Watari, Yahaba, and Kyoutani were in the locker room. "Why do we have to clean the gym," Kindaichi complained to Kunimi.

"Let's just get it over with, so I can go home and sleep," said Kunimi lazily as he drag Kindaichi to the cleaning supplies leaving the 2ndyears.

"Hey Yahaba! You wanna come over and play Mario Cart or something?" Watari asked.

Yahaba gives Watari a sheepish smile and says, "I kinda have plans with some one else."

Watari looks at Yahaba with a confused expression 'He never says no. Wait- who is he hanging out with? I am his best friend wouldn't he have told me? Should I ask? No. That's  being too pushy.' After thinking all that Watari answer with a simple, "Oh? Ok. See you on Monday." Then he was on his way out.

Then there was two.

"Why didn't you tell him that you're hanging with me," Kyoutani asked with his normal cold voice.

"He didn't ask," Yahaba answered fairly quickly like it was so obvious. Kyoutani just grunted as a response.

(Time skip to Kyoutani's house)

Kyoutani and Yahaba went up to the front door, and Kyoutani unlocked the door.

" Pardon the intrusion," Yahaba said when he walked in, starting to take off his shoes.

Kyoutani turn to look at Yahaba and said, "No ones home."

"Oh~," cooed Yahaba. Kyoutani just rolled his eyes and continued to walk to his room. "Ah- wait for meee!" Yahaba called out to Kyoutani.

In Kyoutani's room

Yahaba and Kyoutani are just on the bed watching a movie. With Yahaba's head in Kyoutani's lap. It was normal for Yahaba and Kyoutani to cuddle. Of course the rest of the team doesn't know this. They all think they hate each other. A little more into the movie Yahaba got up and sat down in Kyoutani's lap. Kyoutani didn't mind, but he could feel his face turn a light shade of pink. Kyoutani wrapped his hands around Yahaba's waist and rested his head on Yahaba's shoulder.

"Mmh~ You tired Kyou?~" Yahaba hummed lightly after.

"Mhm," Kyoutani spoke in Yahaba's ear making the older shiver at the air hitting him.

"Ok let's sleep then."Yahaba got off of Kyoutani's lap and laid down. Kyoutani took of his shirt and big spoon Yahaba.

 Kyoutani took of his shirt and big spoon Yahaba