prologue.

Liam sighed as he finally unloaded the last of the boxes from the truck. He set the last box into the living room before he smiled slightly from the fact that he was actually moving on; moving on from his old life, ready to start a new one. He thanked the moving crew as they placed the boxes all around the house for where they were labeled for.

He decided that he would want to look around the house some more, get more of a feel of what he has to deal with for a bit. He loved the house, it wasn’t too big, but not exactly small; it was perfect for him. He smiled as he reached the upstairs and he noticed a drawstring hanging from the ceiling. He doesn’t remember seeing this before, but he knew that it was the entry to an attic, so he pulled down the string and pulled out the stairs.

He carefully reached for the plug to get the light to turn on before he went up there in the dark. He coughed slightly from the dust, “I wonder when the last time someone was up here.”

Liam looked around and sighed at the boxes that were in there, he didn’t want to go through them, but he was curious. After he looked through a majority of the boxes, he came across a box that was more tattered then the others. He furrowed his eyebrows when he read the top of it, ‘Open after I’m gone.-Louis Tomlinson.’

“Who is this Louis Tomlinson?” Liam had asked himself as he opened the box and his eyes widened at all of the cassette tapes, pictures and videos of this stranger. They were all numbered and there was even a letter that wasn’t addressed to anyone, but left on the top.

Liam opened the letter and he had to sit down for a moment, how could anyone hurt this much? He got to the last bit of the letter and he had to choke back a sob that escaped his mouth.

If you’re reading this now, I’m probably gone or you have no clue as to where I might be, but in this box is my story. Please be careful with what you are to see and hear, it’s not pretty.

Anyways, this is my life, the life of Louis Tomlinson.