Hearing that made her relieved due to the fact he cares for her. It hurt to laugh just a little. "I wouldn't let you kill anyway."

She took that as an indicator that not only for her sake, but his and their sakes that he wouldn't bring anyone harm.

But then there was his quirk causing harm to himself... She knows that he won't not use it ever again. She can't keep this connection with him on forever. She actually doesn't know how long she can keep the process going.

(All For One....)

All Might and Izuku told her things. He could steal quirks.

Something she could do. Not only that, she could save Shigaraki too!

But...

Her hand tapped her throat. She knows if she uses her quirk, it may cause her more pain. More bleeding and spewing up blood.

It could very well end her life. She realizes if she uses her quirk on multiple strong people, it can cause her harm. It never has done this before with all the times she used it. Guessing it depends on the person's strength.

There was a feeling of dread using it on All For One. She can see he's really powerful using Shigaraki's body. Her hand squeezed Dabi's as she looked ahead. She couldn't look at him, but she was a little scared.

(I won't let myself die. For him.)

"Do you trust me, Toya?" She asked. She already felt something from his response. It was like he didn't want her to do whatever she was thinking. He can see that she's pushing her limits.

"You better not get yourself killed, Doll." He had a warning expression. His grip on her hand became tighter as he silently told her to be careful.

"I won't." She promised. She will keep it. Taking a breath, her throat was scorching inside. She needed to get All For One's attention. Siren's Song activated. "ALL FOR ONE! Cease your attacks!"

There was a powerful force she felt through her concentration like no other. Her eyes widened as she was trying to take control of him. He really was dominant. Dabi felt her body shake. Inside of her mouth tasted like a strong iron.

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!" Hawks's yelling sounded pleading.

But she didn't stop there as she struggled for control over All For One. Another command. "Before I rid of you, take Dabi's quirk."

Another order made her throat felt a sharp pain like she never felt before.

All For One felt such a compelling control, but he was resisting. He found it so humorous that this woman was trying to take control of him. But Shigaraki was fighting against him with his own will. "Tomura, what do you think you're doing? Who do you think is in authority here?"

When Shigaraki responded, the others were able to hear him. He was able to gain control temporarily due to Satoko's quirk weakening All For One. "You betrayed all of us!"

He could tell that Satoko was struggling to hold All For One off. He went to the others as quickly as he could to not strain her too much.

Dabi glared at him as he got closer. "Shigaraki-"

"Shut up." Shigaraki reached his hand out towards him. Thanks to his multiple quirks, he had more control over his Decay. He wasn't worried anymore about accidentally killing anyone.

Dabi felt his body become noticeably weaker. A strong wave of fatigue washed over him as well as an intense headache. When it was over, he felt like something was missing. A part of him was gone. It felt painful, cold, but comforting at the same time.