Chapter 6 - Class Trial 2, Closing Argument

ابدأ من البداية

"Then go through them!" Kei ordered. "I'm pretty sure no one knows about your outlandish point, Kuro."

Is he now insulting me...? If he did, then he's really doing anything it takes to defend Ryuto.

But I think my point isn't outlandish at all...Let's see.

"Well..." I chose to ignore the insult for now. "The first person to mention any of the masterminds was Reina."

"Huh? Me?" She perked up once she heard me say her name.

"Yes, you. You might not remember it, but early on, you mentioned..."

- Which mastermind did Reina mention? -
-
> - Junko Enoshima <
- Izuru Kamakura
- Tsumugi Shirogane
- All
-

"I see!"

-

"Junko! Am I right?" I continued.

"Hmm..." Reina thought back to the beginning and realized I was correct. "Oh! I remember!"

"Exactly. You were reading a magazine with Junko in the cover and called her 'some lame model.'" I reminded her.

"Ha! Yes, I did say that! And it's still true. She's still some dumb model."

"Anyway, the next person to mention one of the masterminds was Mizuki." I turned to her.

"Ooo! Little old me!" She immediately got excited once I said her name.

"Remember before Akito's play? You talked about..."

- Which mastermind did Mizuki mention? -
-
> - Junko Enoshima <
- Izuru Kamakura
- Tsumugi Shirogane
- All
-

"This is it!"

-

"Junko! You also told me about her. You compared your shoulders to hers...But you forgot her name and called her Junkie."

"Uh-huh! I sure did! My shoulders are way more prettier and softer than hers, and that's a fact!" She proudly nodded.

"Then the next person was Shiro!"

"Me?"

"Yes. During the third investigation, I heard you talk about...

- Which mastermind did Toshiro mention? -
-
- Junko Enoshima
- Izuru Kamakura
> - Tsumugi Shirogane <
- All
-

"This should prove it!"

-