Harry let out a quiet laugh at Marcel's shock before the sound halted, getting caught in Harry's throat as he remembered what he had to talk to the boy about.

"Lost in thought again?" He asked the younger of them, looking out at the dogs too to try and ease the awkwardness floating between them, he wasn't very good with talking about feelings. It was always Edward who spoke to Marcel about his mental health- not that Harry didnt want to, just that he never really knew what to say. The middle triplet was much better at physical comfort, rather than speaking to someone, he preferred to give them a comforting cuddle and let them know that they would be okay because in conversations he always felt like he would say the wrong thing and make the situation even worse. But Harry decided that this time, he would be the one to talk to the younger boy, he would help him work through his negative thoughts.

"That obvious?" Marcel quipped, turning his head to Harry just in time to see the boy nod, "How long?" Was his next question to the other alpha.

"You've been out here for almost an hour." Harry said quietly, his eyes still focused the dogs as they chased each other around the grassy area in their garden. Marcel's mouth opened slightly, his jaw hanging, as he thought of what to say to Harry.

"There's just so much going on in my head and the past few days have felt like I'm slowly being pulled underwater, like I'm just sinking in all my problems." He admitted shyly, not even chancing a look in Harry's direction, "It's getting bad again and I don't even know why."

Harry didnt say anything, instead opting to reach an arm out and pull his little brother into his side. They may only be a few minutes apart, and Harry may be the youngest at heart, but he had grown protective over Marcel in the past few years, constantly worrying about his mental health and what was going on in his brain, what he wasn't talking about.

He gave his shoulders a comforting squeeze, letting the bespectacled alpha lean his head down and rest it on Harry's shoulder. Marcel succumbed to the small amount of tears building up in his eyes, one small droplet running down his cheek before a few more decided to follow, wetting Harry's t-shirt, "Lovely," Harry cooed, running a hand though the boy's hair as he spoke again, "we all have bad days, and I know you're struggling right now but I think it's just because we've went back to school. You just went from lounging about all day to be learning for seven hours straight and constantly being around people in a week, of course it's taken a toll on you."

Harry tapped the boy's chin, a silent hint to look up, to which Marcel obeyed. Harry's lips quirked into a small smile before he leaned down and gave Marcel a soft kiss, full of comfort and support.

"No matter how much you're struggling, Ed and I will always be here for you. Always." Marcel nodded, smiling at his brother and giving him another kiss before leaning his head back down onto the older boy's shoulder.

Harry hated feeling powerless when it came to helping people, he never felt like he could do enough to make them feel better. That was the main reason he always returned to touch, that was what made him feel better and he hoped that's what he could do to make others feel better. Edward spoke, Marcel listened and Harry touched. They balanced each other out.

They stayed outside for another few minutes, Marcel bathing in Harry's comforting hold and Harry enjoying the time spent with his brother. And although not much was said between the pair in the short conversation about Marcel's mental state, the green eyed alpha still felt better, like just by telling Harry that he was struggling pulled him up from what seemed to be an endless sea of thought, even if it was just for a few minutes.

"Hey, you okay, Lovely?" Edward asked as soon as the pair returned from outside, the dogs following just behind them and stopping beside the pair in the kitchen.