Back Home?

Rue woke up comfortable in her bed but confused, last she remembered she was in the Walmart parking lot. 'Huh, how did I get home??' she asked herself 'Maybe this is just a dream? No, it's not that, this is real'. She got out of her bed and peeked out into the hallway, where she could hear her parents from the kitchen. She walked down the hall to see them.
"Oh! You're finally awake!" Her mother said cheerfully.
"Yeah, but what happened? How did I get home?" She asked, fairly confused as one would be in her situation.
"A nice young man carried you home, he said you go to school together, what was his name honey?" her mother asked.
"Izuru, I believe." her father responded.
"Yes! Yes, Izuru that's right! He said you'd been sitting in the rain at the Walmart parking lot for a while. So you might want to shower and get a change of clothes before school, also there's French toast on the counter if you want any!" her mom said brightly.

Rue smiled weakly and checked her phone, only to see a text from Izuru...

(art is once again by Ruetherford, and I was given permission directly to use it

(art is once again by Ruetherford, and I was given permission directly to use it.)

'Maybe he's not that bad

'Maybe he's not that bad...' Rue thought as she was getting ready for school. Once she was ready, she left for school at Kokichi Reviews high, it was formerly Nagito Reviews high but Kokichi took over (this is separate from the school au), and the word Nagito was poorly crossed out. She dragged herself into school, passing a few of the students in lower grades, like Salty and Ana, who were bickering friendly, at least she hoped it was friendly. She also passed Stairs and Ryoko, who were reading Vast Error, and seemed to be having fun.

She passed the Verification office, the place for new bloods to verify their entry into school, new bloods were all the new students, and they were all put into 3 groups. The first was the ones who never showed up for verification, the second are the ones who tried to go to school just to make a mess of things, and the third, and the third and most rare category is the ones who actually just wanna get an education. They were all given special lanyards so that people could tell who to be cautious of, and so that they didn't have access to the media room. Unfortunately being able to tell who's a new blood makes them more susceptible to being bullied.

Finally, Rue made it to her Homeroom, but standing outside was Hajime. She tried to rush in quickly, but he stopped her.
"Listen, Rue... I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, it's just that-" he was cut off by Rue pushing past and storming into the classroom. She set her head down at her desk, as the bell rang. "I've gotta go, but let's talk later please!" Hajime shouted as he ran to his own homeroom.

Rue looked behind her, and saw Izuru, they'd shared a homeroom the entire year, but never really talked, and he'd seen the entire thing, a worried look plastered on his face. Rue turned her head back and sat through the entire homeroom period thinking about what to do.

After class Kamukura went up to her "He's really sorry, I promise, but I also know you liked him for a long time..." He looked like he didn't know what to say next.

"Thank you, for taking me home I mean." Rue said smiling. 

"It's no proble-" someone suddenly ran in to hug Izuru, it was Ari.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" They said grinning.

"It's... nothing, let's go get lunch." Kamukura said reluctantly, before walking away with Ari.

"Today is gonna be miserable." Rue muttered.