Chapter Four- "One more deal?"

In the end, I lost. This laser tag was harder without my powers. For a mere human, Dipper was pretty good at this. He won all four rounds and kept rubbing it in. I would have gladly taken the torment if I wasn't focused on my plan to claim his hot body. A deal, maybe? But what would i tell him? To become more powerful? No, tried that already. To solve mysteries all over the world? Maybe that'll work. Or the ability to time travel and fix his twelve year old's mistakes? He would probably agree to that. "Hey, Dip" I called from outside the once mattress store. "What?" He asked, walking infront of me. "Wanna have to ability to time travel?" "Nah. Been there done that. Besides, The past would become to flip flop if i time travel again." I snicker. "Okay then. Wanna make one more deal? I'll grant you whatever you please~" "There's a catch" He stated simply. I nod. "I want you. No, I need you" I truly did. Maybe, saying it that way was a bad idea. "Nope. Not doing it. I am not giving out pieces of my body like I were a cake, okay? Besides, I don't want to get screwed by a demon. What if your powers go berserk and gets me prego?" I made a poker face. "A man can not of children and a dream demon doesn't have the ability to make a man have the ability to have children. Maybe a true demon of high class but not a mere dream demon. Dipper, you are a weird child." Dipper smirked. Oh, so he said that on purpose~? Well played my boy, well played indeed~