𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Start from the beginning

Mr Kim continued.

"And you agreed on that..? I'm I correct...?" he was right. She most definitely did agree on that. However she didn't think he would open the subject again.  But she still nodded observing Mr Kim remove his glasses away from his face, placing it on his desk.

"I'm trying to help you as much as I can Miss Guran..." he leaned back on his chair making himself comfortable. Mr Kim noticed her phone has been vibrate for the past two minutes, witnessing how she picked it up from the desk looking at him before doing anything further

"Do you mind...?" Mr Kim shook his head, grabbing his green tea. Once again wrapping his fingers around the warm cup.

"Not at all please go ahead...." gripping her hands tightly around her phone, her eyes started to read the messages.

Jimin

Is 6pm okay with you for our meet up session?

Her mind went blank completely forgetting about the guy that hura set her up with yesterday. Although she did agree on it she didn't know if it was the right thing to do. On one side she just broke up with her boyfriend of three years and on the other her cruel mother that could potentially get involved in this drama too. Doing the same thing that she did to Max which was still unknown and now a guy by the name of Park Jimin wants a hook up session?

Alora

Yes that's fine.

Feeling his eyes pierced through hers she slowly pressed her lips together looking up at Mr Kim only getting welcomed by his stare. A light smile plastered on his lips as she quickly looked down at the new notification on her phone.

Jimin

Great. Make sure to wear something my hands can easily access, I can't wait to get my hands on you, see you soon.

Not having the guts to even answer back she placed the phone onto the table trying not to show any emotions to what she just read. Her heart was beating out of its chest knowing Mr Kim's eyes were on hers.

"Miss Guran..." Mr Kim grabbed the edge of the small table in front of them and quickly moved it so there was nothing in between them. He lays back once again slightly opening his legs apart tapping on it, her eyes nearly fell out of their sockets not believing what he just did.

A deep chuckle filled the room. Mr Kim smiled having his eyes fixed on hers.

"Miss Guran, please come and take a seat on my lap..." he had his legs apart ready for her body to meet his. To feel her body on his, everything about him was so exciting. It was so pleasing for her eyes, the way he speaks. His whole aura that is so captivating. Before her mind could say no she nodded, rethinking her life decides she gulps before getting up. Still having her hands around her skirt and her head low she started moving towards the male that is her tutor.

Mr Kim's eyes traced her up and down as she stood in front of him, he smiled patting his lap once more telling her to sit down. Nodding her head she slowly started taking steps towards him, placing herself on his thighs. Feeling his rock solid leg on her ass. Feeling a great sensation evolving she roughly bit her inner cheek as Mr Kim's hand met her lower back keeping her nice and secured.