Bio of Asuka Shinji

Here's the detail about Shinji...

Asuka Shinji (character)

Personal Information

Type: Ally

Ultra Name: Ultraman Dyna

Gender: Male

Age: 25

Relatives: Unknown

Transformation Item: Lieflash Ring

Weapon: None

Occupation: Agent, Squad Leader

Affiliation: TPC

Appearance

Shinji has short dark hair and grey eyes. He usually seen wearing black shirt with dark jacket tied around his waist, long shaggy military pants and boots. He also has the small military name plates at his necklace.

In his casual outfit, he wears black shirt with red jacket tied around his waist, long black pants and boots.

History

Not much known about this past, Shinji is a martial art expert and a former military officer. His excellent combat skills allow him to be recruited by TPC as the leader of their squad. When Shinji tell them about his superpower, they immediately do a research on him. When they discored about his Ultra Factor, they decided to labeled him as a Child of Light and make him an "Ultraman." When Raito was recruited into the team, Shinji was the one who trained him how to fight and act during a fight.

Through unknown means, Shinji know about Matsuno during his time in alien city. And he also a friend to Moroboshi Kenji, a famous swordsman.

Personality

Shinji is a carefree and easy going person. He mostly spend his time playing guitar and earn money during his free time aside from being an agent in TPC.

In his military years, a martial arts expert and a TPC agent, he is very serious and ruthless. He show no mercy during battle and do whatever it takes to succeed. As a teacher of martial arts, he is very strict in order to make sure those who he trained become better in battle. However, he cares about the well-being of those who around him. When his Ultra name was placed as "Dyna," he happily accepted it because in his own belief, the word came from the word "dynamic."

As Dyna, he also still serious and ruthless. When it comes to strong opponent, he will do whatever it takes to take them down. He usually likes to show off during a fight in order to show his superiority toward others. This makes him sometimes got criticed by the citizens about his style of fighting. But he do look about the surroundings to make sure the people around him didn't get hurt during the fight.

Ultra Suit

《Dyna Suit》

Dyna Suit

Power & Abilities

Ultra Factor - His origin of Ultra Factor is unknown. It stated that his one of his parent or predecessor are possibly related to the Ultras or have Ultraman genes.

Martial Art Expert - As a martial art fighter, he is very good in battle especially when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. He rarely or never use any weapon when fighting.

Superhuman Abilities - Due the Ultra Factor, Shinji have superpowers that goes far beyond normal humans. Like faster, stronger and smarter.

Flight - Due the Ultra Factor, he has the ability to levitate in the air.

Beam Slicer - He can shoot beams from both of his hands.

Rapid Beam Shooting - Due being a martial art expert, he can shoot multiple beams just by waving his hands or punching forward.

Solgent Kousen - He can charge energy into his hands by circling his arms before making "+" shape and shoot beam from his hand.

Revolium Wave - When the blue stripes on his armor shines, it shows he use Miracle Type Mode. He can shoot yellow-dark beam toward his opponent. This technique can also use to reflect the enemy attack, but it only works if the attack is beam type.

Garnate Bomber - When the red stripes on his armor shines, it shows he use Strong Type Mode. He can unleash a large burst of energy from his arms. This technique also can break through enemy defense or even through solid hard surface.

Limiter Release - The suit is built with a limiter that limits the amount of Spacium Energy of the user to keep them safe while using the suit. When the limiter is released, Dyna will engulf in red-blue aura. This allow him to use his power to the fullest and even add more power to him. However, the Limiter Release can only be use for 3 minutes and need nine hours of recharge before can be use again. After the usage, the user will be very tired.