"What's up?" Lando asks.

"Creepy man staring at me." Teena whispers, back, the girl untucking her hair from behind her ear to cover her face. Lando furrowed his eyebrows as she moved a little closer to him, the boy looking around for the old man who made eye contact with him and looked away quickly, knowing he'd been caught straing at his girlfriend.

"Do you want my blazer?" He asks.

"No! No, don't take it off, it'll ruin your outfit." Teena shakes her head, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

♡♡♡

"It's Lando Norris!" The presenter smiles as Lando stands up, pulling Teena up with him accidentally. He hugs her softly and presses a soft kiss to her lips on camera, the girl whispering congratulations to him before he made his way up to the stage to collect his award. He spoke to Natalie about his outfit for a second before the subject changed to his award, the boy thanking his team and a few other people.

"I can't help but notice that your girlfriend is here with you today." Natalie speaks, watching Lando turn a bright shade of pink.

"She is, yeah, she's sat at the table in a gorgeous dress." Lando smiles, moving a hand through his hair very lightly as the cameras pan to her.

"You're not lying about the dress, are you?" Natalie smiles.

"She shows me up fairly often, didn't surprise me that she has today as well." Lando laughs nervously. Natalie compliments Teena before the boy returns to his seat, the girl leaning her head on his shoulder whilst another award was given out.

"Proud of you mon amour." Teena giving him a soft kiss to his cheek.

"Carry on and we'll be leaving early." Lando mutters, the girl laughing softly before she leans back in her seat.

♡♡♡

"Is my prize you?" Lando asks as Teena sits in the passenger seat of his car. His hand was sitting on her thigh as he drove to his house so they could be in peace together, rather than having the feeling of Silver and Ben being at home whilst they got busy.

"Perhaps." Teena smiles softly, the girl intertwining their hands and letting them sit on her lap.

Teena furrowed her eyebrows when Lando stopped the car, the boy having parked outside of a small park that was quite close to his house. He gets out and shuts his door, going across to the other side to help Teena out before he takes her into the park.

"I hope we don't get murdered, otherwise I'm blaming you." Teena jokes as he slips his hand into hers, the two of them walking slowly through the dimly lit park.

"Just thought it would be nice." Lando smiles, pulling her as close as possible to him. The two of them stay quiet as they walk around the park, Lando spotting a small gazebo that was lit up with fairy lights and was surrounded by gorgeous flowers.

"Tee you're freezing." Lando says as he lets go of her hand, taking his blazer off and draping it over her shoulders.

"But now you're going to get cold." Teena looks at him.

"I'll be fine." Lando smiles, the boy leading her over to the gazebo.

"Y'know it's weird to me that we've only been together for 5 months." Lando speaks.

"Only 5 months?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"I remember seeing you for the first time last year when I was just the test and reserve driver for McLaren and I thought, shit she's gorgeous. Now look at you, still as gorgeous as ever, complete and utter nutcase, sarcastic, funny, cheeky, you're literally perfect." Lando whispers, the girl smiling to herself as he holds both of her hands.

"Ditto, mon amour." Teena smiles.

Lando let's go of her hand for a second and puts his phone on the fence of the gazebo, the boy holding his hand out for her. She takes it and gets pulled into him, the two of them dancing together in the moonlight with no music in the background, the two of them just enjoying the comfort of one another.

"Do you wanna come to Bristol with me for Christmas?" Lando asks quietly, the girl staying quiet for a second before she nods against his chest.

Boy was he in love.

♡♡♡