"Or maybe they're looking at me because I look like a giant disco ball." Teena responds.

"You look gorgeous, angel eyes." Lando reassures her by squeezing her hand again, the two of them finding their seat amongst the McLaren team.

"Valentina you look gorgeous." Carlos' girlfriend, Isa, smiles as they kiss one another's cheeks.

"As do you, Isa." Teena smiles before she hugs Carlos. She shakes hands with the rest of the team before she sits down, the girl crossing one of her legs over the other which meant her tanned skin was on show.

"When do you go back to Monaco for Christmas?" Isa asks.

"I usually go back on the 20th but I'm staying in London this year." Teena admits.

"Spending it with Lando?" She asks, watching the brunette shake her head.

"I'm celebrating with my roommate Silver and her boyfriend." Teena informs her, watching Isa nod softly.

The two of them fall into a fairly deep conversation about all sorts of things whilst they waited for the awards to start, Lando and Carlos both happy that their girlfriends could get along well. When the lights were dimmed, Teena and Isa stopped talking and Teena moves back in her seat so she was sat up straight, moving her leg again to get herself comfortable.

"Y'know if you win, there's a prize for you at home." Teena whispers into Lando's ear. She pulls away and watches him turn to look at her with raised brows, the girl smirking at him softly as she twirls her hair around her finger.

"Cheeky." Lando replies, tucking some of her hair behind her ear for her.

"Your bow-tie is crooked." She says as she leans forward and undoes it for him, the girl redoing it so it was straight. Neither of them had a clue that Natalie was watching them from the stage, the F1 presenter thought the two of them were perfect for one another, and if Lando was to win tonight, she would definitely bring it up to him.

"What happens if I don't win?" Lando questions.

"Looks like George or Alex will get your prize then." Teena shrugs, smirking as she leans back in her seat. Lando shakes his head at her and squeezes her thigh softly, the boy pressing a soft kiss to her hand before the first award was announced.

"D'ya want a Jaffa Cake?" Teena whispers.

"How have you got Jaffa Cakes?" Lando asks as she holds her bag up, the boy laughing quietly as she hands one to him. The two of them sat eating Jaffa Cakes whilst the few awards were announced, the table looking at the couple with furrowed eyebrows before she takes the box out of her bag and offers them one.

He felt immense happiness when he heard her laugh, the girl was getting along swell with his team and he couldn't be more excited to show her off when he wins, well, if he wins. Teena put the box back in her bag so they didn't get caught before she takes a drink of her champagne, the girl swallowing it with a disgusted face before she puts it back on the table.

She was fidgeting around uncomfortably after she caught an old man staring at her, the girl making sure her dress was covering her boobs properly before she turned on her side. Lando noticed her fidgeting and furrowed his eyebrows, the boy taking her hand in his and gently rubbing his finger over the back of her hand.