"It's unfair." Lando whines.

"Hey, I don't do this to try and convince you not to go race." Teena slaps his cheek lightly.

"I would drop racing if it meant I got to snuggle with you instead." Lando smiles.

"Don't lie to yourself, Norris. Let me get changed so I can go to my meeting and come back as soon as possible." Teena pats his arms softly, the lad letting go of her and giving her a quick kiss before he goes back into her room.

She walked out fifteen minutes later fully dressed with her hair in french plaits, sporting just mascara and lip gloss rather than a full face of makeup. Lando looks up from his phone and smiles at her, the girl sitting on the edge of her bed to get her socks and shoes on whilst he shuffled about so he was lying on his front beside her.

"Can we go for dinner when you're done?" Lando questions.

"I'll message you when I'm finished so we can go out, sound okay?" Teena asks, watching him nod softly before he presses a loving kiss to the snake tattoo she had before she finished getting her shoes on. She ran a hand through his hair and pecked his lips before she left her room, the girl going back to the kitchen to see if Silver was done so they could leave.

When the two girls had left the house, Ben sat in the kitchen in his clothes for the day whilst Lando lay in Teena's bed in his black joggers, the two of them completely bored without the girls. Ben bit his lip for a second before he made his way upstairs, the lad knocking on Teena's door before opening it, leaning in the doorway as Lando looks at him.

"Fancy going out for Lunch?" Ben asks.

"Can do." Lando smiles, watching him nod before he leaves. Lando quickly gets himself dressed and makes sure he had his phone before he went downstairs, Ben looking at him and smiling.

"My car?" Lando asks.

"Oooo I thought you'd never ask." Ben grins cheekily as Lando picks up the key to his McLaren.

♡♡♡

"Tell you what, I'll get you on that photoshoot with Tommy Hilfiger if you guys do something for me." Mickie smiles at the girls, the two of them looking at one another before looking at their manager.

"Depends what it is." Silver replies.

"You guys have to get a tattoo of my choice." Mickie beams, noticing Teena perk up.

"I'm in." Teena says straight away, listening to Mickie laugh before Silver groans.

"I'm in too." Silver huffs, nudging Teena who had gotten her into this mess.

"We're gonna go home with dicks on our legs." Silver snorts with laughter, the two of them laughing as they walk to Mickie's car with her.

"You'll see in due course." Mickie replies.

Mickie takes the girl to Westfield's first to help the two girls find a dress for her wedding that was happening on New Years Eve, with Teena also needing to find one for the 2019 Autosport Awards which Lando had asked her to attend with him.

Teena finds a sparkly gold dress for the wedding and a long black dress for the awards, Silver finding a black dress for the wedding herself before Mickie takes them to their usual tattoo parlour. The two of them sat in silence as Mickie thinks of their tattoos, the woman telling the two artists what to do before they sat with their hands on the cushion.